Poll Diddy and Dupri agree to a non-Verzuz hit-for-hit battle

Who you got?

• Diddy

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • JD

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Puff got hits, but all his hits were big because of other people. You can't really say that about JD. JD may not have necessarily been the star on his tracks, but he played some role in them being big.

😐

The hoops yall go thru......

Bruh I don't care about either of these dudes, and I have purchased at least one Bad Boy album (Ready to Die) vs none from So So Def. So, there's no bias here. Diddy is just window dressing in his hits. You can't say the same about JD. LIke others have mentioned he made beats and wrote lyrics for the stars on most of his hits.

Bruh I don't care about either of these dudes, and I have purchased at least one Bad Boy album (Ready to Die) vs none from So So Def. So, there's no bias here. Diddy is just window dressing in his hits. You can't say the same about JD. LIke others have mentioned he made beats and wrote lyrics for the stars on most of his hits.
Diddy play records he known for....
JD plays records he known for......

How this simple formula get so complicated?

Diddy play records he known for....
JD plays records he known for......

How this simple formula get so complicated?

The point we're making is that JD can actually put out hits he's known for. Puffy will put out a bunch of hits that others are known for that he just happens to be in.

I ain't saying who will or will not win this matchup. I just think people believe that JD is more instrumental in the hits that he made that Puff was in his.

The point we're making is that JD can actually put out hits he's known for. Puffy will put out a bunch of hits that others are known for that he just happens to be in.

I ain't saying who will or will not win this matchup. I just think people believe that JD is more instrumental in the hits that he made that Puff was in his.
How is Puff not known for these records when his name is synonymous is Bad Boy and every artist that flows from the label?

Yall gotta knock this nonsense off and stop moving the goal post

How is Puff not known for these records when his name is synonymous is Bad Boy and every artist that flows from the label?

Yall gotta knock this nonsense off and stop moving the goal post

I'm not moving any goal post. If you want to believe Puff is an all-time great, go for it, but I personally don't tie Bad Boy hits to Puff. The songs I thought were the best I always tie with Big, Mase, the Lox, etc... Like I said before, I've always seen Puff as window dressing.

Back