Poll Diddy and Dupri agree to a non-Verzuz hit-for-hit battle

Who you got?

• Diddy

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • JD

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Song for song, Diddy would win, but in the new versuz setting, JD would win.

JD still has all of his joker cards (Mariah, Usher, etc), Puff doesn't a lot of his (BIG, Mase (beefing), Black Rob, G Dep, etc) and I think Puff knows that.

Song for song, Diddy would win, but in the new versuz setting, JD would win.

JD still has all of his joker cards (Mariah, Usher, etc), Puff doesn't a lot of his (BIG, Mase (beefing), Black Rob, G Dep, etc) and I think Puff knows that.
Puff can bring out Hov though

He probably is lol

I hope they do it though it would be entertaining

Yeah cuz Puff was tryin to do the shyt on their FaceTime wit Swizz, Tim, and Snoop. JD was like naw let's do that on Verzuz, damn FaceTime. JD had no problem battling Puff. But why would you wanna do it for free?? Puff ain't want that smoke.

That's why I didn't understand why Swizz and Snoop got on JD about how he should've played something. Fucc dat. All Puff did was overtalked his way out from doin it.

How many iterations of I Am Athelete are there?

Or does he rotate cast every seasons?

Yeah cuz Puff was tryin to do the shyt on their FaceTime wit Swizz, Tim, and Snoop. JD was like naw let's do that on Verzuz, damn FaceTime. JD had no problem battling Puff. But why would you wanna do it for free?? Puff ain't want that smoke.

That's why I didn't understand why Swizz and Snoop got on JD about how he should've played something. Fucc dat. All Puff did was overtalked his way out from doin it.
Man stop it

They got to talking shit and could have spent 10 mins playing snippets of they cuts

The same ppl who tuned into that live would have still watched the bag. In fact, him playing songs would have had more ppl tune in wanting to the hear the tracks that didn't get played

Man stop it

They got to talking shit and could have spent 10 mins playing snippets of they cuts

The same ppl who tuned into that live would have still watched the bag. In fact, him playing songs would have had more ppl tune in wanting to the hear the tracks that didn't get played

Maaannn...FOOK...DAT!

If Diddy wanted that smoke...then he would've did the Verzuz. Ya boy Diddy bopped his azzz from doin that battle
giphy-2.gif

JD was the underdog in that fight. Puff got bigger hits right? Right? So what's the problem wit doing the Verzuz? Foh.

LMAO @ "everyone know he a executive/entertainer"

Reread this thread and every other thread bout Diddy's "producing" and you'll see that's fasle.

:hahaha:

How many iterations of I Am Athelete are there?

Or does he rotate cast every seasons?
Its like 3 or 4

You got the “main show”

Then I Am Athlete West

I Am Athlete Tonight

and I know they had one for women that his wife hosted

P
LMAO @ "everyone know he a executive/entertainer"

Reread this thread and every other thread bout Diddy's "producing" and you'll see that's fasle.

:hahaha:

Puff don’t hit no buttons on the boards and dont write. We all no this. This is strictly about who got the best records. Dre don’t write neither, we gon bring that up if he does a verzuz

P

Puff don’t hit no buttons on the boards and dont write. We all no this. This is strictly about who got the best records. Dre don’t write neither, we gon bring that up if he does a verzuz

That's the fukn point

HE AIN'T GOT NO FUKN RECORDS!!!.......................... :niggawhat:

Chucky Thompson(RIP) got records, Stevie J got records, Sean C & LV, got records, Dofat got records. Get the picture.

Back