Welcome To aBlackWeb

Same here, except I got Fios. But I got rid of Hulu cuz what's the point if you got cable or a dish w/ DVR.

I Got Hulu Cuz They Have Some Dope Originals Like Handmaids Tale And Castle Rock And They Have Premiere New Eps Of My Hero Academia And Attack On Titan...My Wife Also Watches All Those British Realities Shows ...

the problem with starfires look is that ratty fur coat she's wearing. she looks like she has to pay robin his cut at that end of her shift or else he'll whip her ass. "does dick grayson have to choke a bitch?!? i'm not violent I try not to be..."

the problem with starfires look is that ratty fur coat she's wearing. she looks like she has to pay robin his cut at that end of her shift or else he'll whip her ass. "does dick grayson have to choke a bitch?!? i'm not violent I try not to be..."
I just did a joke that didn’t go over..........
69F89E3D-7C65-4476-BD80-AF99833FD112.jpeg

Looks like it's already been renewed for a second season.

DC Universe renewed the upcoming Titans TV show for season 2, ahead of the series' season 1 premiere on the streaming service. Last month, DC Entertainment launched their own digital service, DC Universe, which offers all kinds of media - including animated TV shows, movies and comics - based on DC characters. Later this month, though, DC Universe will debut its first original TV show with Titans, following the Teen Titans team of superheroes from the comics. After Titans, DC Universe has a number of original television programs in the works, including the Doom Patrol spinoff, Swamp Thing and the Harley Quinn animated series.

For its part, Titans will see Dick Grayson aka. Robin (Brenton Thwaites), Rachel Roth aka. Raven (Teagan Croft), Koriand'r aka. Starfire (Anna Diop) and Gar Logan aka. Beast Boy (Ryan Potter) team up for the first time in live-action. The four core characters will be joined by Hank Hall aka. Hawk (Alan Ritchson) and Dawn Granger aka. Dove (Minka Kelly), though the duo may receive their own TV spinoff. Now, before Titanspremieres on DC Universe later in October, the streamer has confirmed the TV show will return for a second outing.

On the eve of New York Comic Con, Titans held its world premiere in New York City, where Geoff Johns announced the series has already been renewed for season 2. Season 1 premieres Friday, October 12 on DC Universe and will consist of 12 episodes. It has not yet been revealed how many episodes will make up Titans season 2.

When a show is renewed before it has even debuted, that typically indicates its home network or streaming service has a great deal of confidence in the series and have liked what they've seen so far. Although fans have only seen trailers for Titans, many of the season 1 episodes are likely completed already, and DC Universe seems to like what's been produced. Of course, since Titans is the show DC Universe chose to be its very first original production, it comes as little surprise they're confident in the project. The Teen Titans have proved to be a successful property in animation for younger demographics. Though Titans is a live-action TV show for an older audience, it's still likely to draw in plenty of viewers.

As a result, Titans will get the opportunity to continue on through a second season, allowing fans to follow the stories of Robin, Raven, Starfire and Beast Boy for even longer than they originally expected. Perhaps fans will even get to see Dick Grayson take on the mantle of Nightwing, which he does in the comics. For now, though, fans will have to wait and see what Titans season 1 has in store before they can get a good idea of what to expect from season 2. Thankfully, with Titans set to debut on DC Universenext week, fans won't have to wait much longer.

Source: https://screenrant.com/dc-titans-tv-show-renewed-season-2/

Bruh, I gotta feeling they nailed this shit.

Like, I know, I know, it's me....

Du is always pro DC...

But hear me out...

This.... And swamp thing..... Are DC's response to the marvel Netflix series....

I always considered the arrowverse the equal to marvel-Netflix.....

But this might be something on a whole new level....

With this and all the arrowverse shows starting...

The batwoman cross over in December the same time as Aquaman coming out...

AND Young Justice bout to drop....

I'm just saying......

What a time to be alive

Titans is competing with daredevil at this point

I'm too amped

Last edited:
Titans is competing with daredevil at this point

I'm too amped

tenor.gif

Today is Tuesday

I'm just calling it early. I have every expectation this will be as good as or better than daredevil

I'll be honest enough to admit if it's not. Y'all just be honest enough to admit if it is

Just finished the first episode.

I like it, but the jury is still out in if this is goat status.

Robin/Grayson is a cool character. Definitely darker than I would prefer, but the whole tone of the show is very dark.

I like what they did with Ravens parts m powers . It's almost like she's possessed by a dark force she can't control.

It's funny cuz Charlie says she was the toughest to get behind, but I like her story the best thus far...

Starfire is way left field. I like the actress, and so far there's nothing to remind me of any thing I've seen them do with her character in the past . So this is a whole new Starfire just for the show. Which isn't necessarily bad... Just way different than what people expecting.

The graphics for beast boy look crazy...... Crazy..... I'm intrigued enough to watch the next episode right away.... But I still haven't had that

Woooooowwwww moment.....

First episode 7/10 great effects, solid intros, nice fight chorography. Very dark tone, characters lack familiarity with their comic book counterparts

im about to try and watch this shit on a steam site

Plus I'm confused if Robin is killing niggaz or not.

cuz he targeted the one dude.... But let homie live

But it looked like he killed his crew

I'm like why kill the henchmen and let the child abuser live??

That was confusing as fuck

They haven't revealed that much about her yet, but her powers are sick....

she's basically on some amnesia shit..... She woke up in a car with a dead Russian and no memory

Come to find out she was running with a bunch of Russian mobsters and flipped on them once they found a picture of Raven for her......

They tried to kill her, but she killed all of them with flash fire that burned everything but the picture of Raven

It's wild as fuck, I have no idea what they doing with her....I just know this some completely new shit....I don't know if I like it or not..... But they ain't say shit about where she from

My only gripe is I don't like the actress playing Starfire, it's only one episode maybe she will grow into the role.

Back