Welcome To aBlackWeb

First episode was aite.. ill give it another two episodes minimum to see the general direction they are trying to take it before judging.

I hope they get Starfire outa them hooker clothes..it's interesting to see her outside of the ditsy/clueless alien role I used to see in the cartoon.

That being said I know this is supposed to be dark/gritty but I hope the dude who's playing beast boy is funny and brings some levity to all this seriousness

I liked this actress so much in 24 I'm more willing than most to give her a shot as Starfire. Plus she seems really comfortable in her role.... Even if it's nothing like cartoon Starfire.

Beast boy gotta be legit funny

I liked this actress so much in 24 I'm more willing than most to give her a shot as Starfire. Plus she seems really comfortable in her role.... Even if it's nothing like cartoon Starfire.

Beast boy gotta be legit funny

I don't know, this show seem to dark for a goofy beast boy

it's really low key right now, but mad people are admitting that they're intrigued by star fire...

she's gonna be a guilty pleasure if her story line stays interesting...

i always say people will excuse major changes if they're written well enough.....

this show is far from perfect writing,.... but it was definitely enough to get people intrigued....

I watched the first ep and it was pretty good. Definitely want to see where they're going.

I think someone else said it, but this is essentially the DC version of Marvel's Netflix shows. Unlike the movies, this is a good thing DC is copying from Marvel cause they do dark very well.

I actually like Grayson more as the detective than Robin. He comes off mad corny as Robin.

Raven has me most intrigued. I like the angle they're taking.

Starfire I'm not feeling so much. She's confused, then confident, then joking around. She's all over the place. I'm not mad at the look though.

bruhhhhhhhh

episode 2 is too good for a first season.... a lotta dialogue, but robin is seriously fucked up...the stage is officially set..this could be much bigger than folk are anticipating....it's extremely good...

this whole show is essentially his redemption arc

Watch the first episode with the kids

They were....confused lol

They waiting on a Cyborg sighting

Man I’m not feeling the Hawk and Dove storyline at all boring to me. Where the fuck is Beast Boy?
I liked it . It's clear that they not gonna be every week characters and instead of continuously doing background stories for everyone they just got it all out early.

Considering Robin been Robin for so long, they prolly going to do quite a few origins before really getting into the trigon shit

Not bad. It's caught my attention and I'll keep watching.This nigga Robin got issues. It'd be dope if they made him have PTSD from being a child soldier with Batman. I'm interested in seeing where this direction they're taking Starfire goes. I'm also wondering how they're gonna incorporate a character as ridiculous as Beast Boy into a show this dark.

just started the new one,

starfire wild af yo.....

Back