Welcome To aBlackWeb

nothing like the tv/cartoons/comics... but only 2 episodes she's already legit in my eyes .....

"Excuse me Travis, she was taking my order, and we're in a bit of a hurry"

"well maybe you need to find another place to eat"

"Go wait in the car Rachel"

:hahaha:

shorty ain't playing no games with niggaz

I was tryna tell yall she was great in 24.....

I was excited to see her again, just worried about the role..... but they seem to be letting her carve her own lane.....and she's fully committed to it...

i'm actually fucking with her puffy ass jacket now....

shorty swag is astronomical

My least favorite episode so far. Bunch of Bruce Wayne silhouettes. I'm still digging the Starfire mystery angle though

My least favorite episode so far. Bunch of Bruce Wayne silhouettes. I'm still digging the Starfire mystery angle though
lol, it's actually been my favorite episode....

I love this badass killer version of starfire....

she got the most bodies on the show thus far...even more than the bad guys

lol, it's actually been my favorite episode....

I love this badass killer version of starfire....

she got the most bodies on the show thus far...even more than the bad guys

Yeah, her storyline and Robin's PTSD have been my favorite parts of the show through 3 weeks. The Raven stuff just hasn't been popping for me but I think that'll pickup now that her dark side has been unleashed.

Yeah, her storyline and Robin's PTSD have been my favorite parts of the show through 3 weeks. The Raven stuff just hasn't been popping for me but I think that'll pickup now that her dark side has been unleashed.
yea raven been kinda weird....I guess that's the point...

but Robin's PTSD is funny and fucked up at the same time.....like of course he would have it.... but this show is making batman look more and more fucked up with each episode....

I know the training scenes are going to be tough to watch.....

Idk how I felt about the 3rd episode. Alotta lulls, but it had some moments. Det. Grayson had that suuuuper enemy of the state satellite. Star fire should stick to bbqing people, I'm not really feeling her fight scenes. When Rachel gets a hold of her power, gotdamn. Beast boys little intro was like ehhhh...I
wonder how many mfs across the internet are gonna complain about him being Asian lol.

This show gonna get better after all these introductions

But this did nothing for the doom patrol series

This show gonna get better after all these introductions

But this did nothing for the doom patrol series

You don't think so? I don't know much about them from the comics but their intro intrigued me. They owe that Chief guy their lives apparently but he seems like a total bastard. That seems like an interesting dynamic to watch

nothing like the tv/cartoons/comics... but only 2 episodes she's already legit in my eyes .....

"Excuse me Travis, she was taking my order, and we're in a bit of a hurry"

"well maybe you need to find another place to eat"

"Go wait in the car Rachel"

:hahaha:

shorty ain't playing no games with niggaz

Whoeva came up wit the ideal for Starfire to be like this...BRILLIANT

You don't think so? I don't know much about them from the comics but their intro intrigued me. They owe that Chief guy their lives apparently but he seems like a total bastard. That seems like an interesting dynamic to watch
It had a miss pettigrew home for peculiar children vibe that weirded me out....

Plus I hated the dialogue between Starfire and dick when she was trying to blame him for abandoning raven....

Just seemed like a shallow argument. I hate when characters are so extreme with their accusations when you know they gonna be sorry later..

That was my only gripe with daredevil. Everybody getting in their feelings, saying crazy shit.. Then apologize when they calm down.

Shits too reused of a Dynamic... Everyone uses it to death

Speaking of Starfire, she be setting niggas on fire every other week but even she was disgusted with Dick's actions lol

Back