Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol at paying for ANY tv service. I'll watch this on Terrarium with no fucks to give
I don't have time to sort through all that illegal shit. I'm barely home. Its 8 bucks a month not 80. Besides I also buy comic books and DC only at that so it saves me a lot there too.

Only things I'm super interested in from the dc stream is young justice and James wans swamp thing series. Might cop it for a month to support and check it out, but they ain't gonna release or have enough content to make me pay month after month. A Disney stream site I could understand more than a DC stream site.

This actually looks pretty good the actor's doesn't really look the part but I'll check for it. DC TV shows are usually pretty good

Side note...........Swamp Thing and Doom Patrol??? Lol gtfoh who asked for that especially Doom Patrol. Yet I give DC props for pulling the trigger and doing those shows. If only Marvel had the balls NH to do a Moon Knight series and show the world what Batman would be like if he actually killed with no fucks given.

I Already Pay For

• DirecTv (With All Of The Premiums)
  • Netflix
  • Hulu
  • Amazon Prime
  • Spotify

7.99 For DC Content Only And Not Much Of It At That Is Not Worth It....Disney/Marvel Is Gonna Kill These Dudes (I'm Not Getting That Shit Either)

Same here, except I got Fios. But I got rid of Hulu cuz what's the point if you got cable or a dish w/ DVR.

Hold the fuck up. So MF outside the US get the show on Netflix but we gotta pay another 8 dollars for that fucking DC service.

Mannnn Fuck DC

giphy.gif

Ay @King Du also have you been billed for the app yet? I ain’t complaining at all but they haven’t billed me yet and I signed up for the week free then they bill me. Oh well lol

Ay @King Du also have you been billed for the app yet? I ain’t complaining at all but they haven’t billed me yet and I signed up for the week free then they bill me. Oh well lol
I've been billed once... It took them a whole month .I almost signed up for the year, but I had other stuff come up
Hold the fuck up. So MF outside the US get the show on Netflix but we gotta pay another 8 dollars for that fucking DC service.

Mannnn Fuck DC

giphy.gif
Comic reader pays for itself.

It's so freaking frustrating trying to find a good system to read comics online...

This makes everything super easy

Back