Welcome To aBlackWeb

im with the shits today sir

im not sure what this trendy hate is you speak of..

the trailer is extremely lackluster...that is a fact
Trendy hate is immediately bashing anything DC does because it gets laughs.

We know marvel had a great year with bp infinity war and ant man..... Even if you want to throw Jessica Jones and luke Cage in they had a spectacular year..

But I as a fan anticipating the trailer....I was impressed, I am excited.

I'm not surprised at all the skeptical Susan's, y'all been waiting to hate on everything DC does all summer

The Aquaman trailer dropping this weekend and no matter how good it is, bet Niggaz clown it for lolz

Y'all marvel fans act like Drake fans

Y'all ain't even here for the culture.

That's why half y'all fan base turned on Michael b Jordan for liking whitw girls

Skeptical Susans

tenor.gif

Trendy hate is immediately bashing anything DC does because it gets laughs.

We know marvel had a great year with bp infinity war and ant man..... Even if you want to throw Jessica Jones and luke Cage in they had a spectacular year..

But I as a fan anticipating the trailer....I was impressed, I am excited.

I'm not surprised at all the skeptical Susan's, y'all been waiting to hate on everything DC does all summer

The Aquaman trailer dropping this weekend and no matter how good it is, bet Niggaz clown it for lolz

Y'all marvel fans act like Drake fans

Y'all ain't even here for the culture.

That's why half y'all fan base turned on Michael b Jordan for liking whitw girls

lol damn... I will admit i'm skeptical about this shit... but I dont want DC to fail... that fanboy shit is wack.

I fuck with DC.. their animated movies are shittin all over Marvel animations.. DCs Live action movies should take notes from how the animated movies are doing things...not straying from source material.. good stories from the comics.. and it looks great..

their live action has been lacklustre and seem to have no direction. I'm not bout to be the dude hating on DC cuz its funny to shit on DC... I want them to be great.. they gotta want it too tho lol

Think muthafuccas wanna hate just to hate...yet will still watch it...just to hate it more...yet STILL continue to watch the whole series

I'm willing to bet money yall gonna watch it...then complain...and continue to watch it

I know they are.

Especially cuz it's gonna be dope af

Like there's no way this sucks... But watch people fund dumb gripes

"They design the "R" on Robin's costume wrong. This show SUCKS!" - poster who still watchin

Why is Starfire looking like a street walker? This shit looks terrible. Where is the Young Justice season we were supposed to get? Cartoons are where DC shines .

Back