Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'll give it a go. Not going to hate on the effects. All them CW DC shows have horrible effects and cheesy costumes too, but people still love them.

Off topic but I just got some trash ass head from this bitch I met on tinder today. Like seriously no blowjob skills whatsoever. Shit pissed me off at 1:50 am and I have no one to vent to. That is all.

Ok back on topic. So I wonder who is gonna cameo in this. Would be super dope if some of Young Justice appeared like Superboy or Aqualad even tho it’s not gonna happen it would be dope

This shit was dope...

Ain't no hill to die on, this show will be greatness and this thread is evidence that I called it...

But y'all will never admit it out if pure spite

I'ma say this one more time

I want DC to be great. I'm no marvel fanboy, but this ain't it. You trying to jumpstart your own streaming service and this is what your premiere? Some shitty trailer?

im with the shits today sir

im not sure what this trendy hate is you speak of..

the trailer is extremely lackluster...that is a fact

I'll reserve judgement on this shit.. DC is pretty good with the animated movies and tv shows... though they can be kinda cheesy.

I'll give it three eps before deciding whether to keep watching or to abandon it.

I'll reserve judgement on this shit.. DC is pretty good with the animated movies and tv shows... though they can be kinda cheesy.

I'll give it three eps before deciding whether to keep watching or to abandon it.
really disappointed in you for this

how long somebody got to pee on ya'll before ya'll need to investigate that it is in fact piss, then you decide to move out the way?

how long somebody got to pee on ya'll before ya'll need to investigate that it is in fact piss, then you decide to move out the way?

Cut it the fuck out AP lmao. We cant make a proper assessment from a 2 minute trailer.

Flash, Arrow, Constantine, even Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow have been pretty decent... nothing mind blowing...and yeah....cheesy as hell at times... but it's ok tv.. lol

Im not claiming this is bout to be the best shit ever like @King Du is but I'll still give it 3 eps before I make a decision

Cut it the fuck out AP lmao. We cant make a proper assessment from a 2 minute trailer.

Flash, Arrow, Constantine, even Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow have been pretty decent... nothing mind blowing...and yeah....cheesy as hell at times... but it's ok tv.. lol

Im not claiming this is bout to be the best shit ever like @King Du is but I'll still give it 3 eps before I make a decision
you can absolutely make a proper assessment b/c thats exactly what a trailer is supposed to do

all of the shows you mentioned had at the very least, good trailers that were edited to the point where you at the very least wanted to give it a shot

the trailer is you shooting ya shot with a chick. You either come correct or keep it moving

add to that, THIS is supposed to be launching your streaming service and you roll out with THIS SHIT?!?!

I Already Pay For

• DirecTv (With All Of The Premiums)
  • Netflix
  • Hulu
  • Amazon Prime
  • Spotify

7.99 For DC Content Only And Not Much Of It At That Is Not Worth It....Disney/Marvel Is Gonna Kill These Dudes (I'm Not Getting That Shit Either)

I Already Pay For

• DirecTv (With All Of The Premiums)
  • Netflix
  • Hulu
  • Amazon Prime
  • Spotify

7.99 For DC Content Only And Not Much Of It At That Is Not Worth It....Disney/Marvel Is Gonna Kill These Dudes (I'm Not Getting That Shit Either)

Terrarium all day lol

They done lost they fuckin mind if they think im paying for all these different services

Terrarium all day lol

They done lost they fuckin mind if they think im paying for all these different services

I Know Bro But I've Been In The Piracy Game From Napster To Torrents To Kodi...All Them Shits Have A Life Span And I Just Don't Have The Patience To Look For A Good Link Or Wait For The 1080p Screener Or Whatever... I Just Pay For The Shit...Some Of The Shit Is Redundant But Its Nice To Have Everything At Your Fingertips

Back