Welcome To aBlackWeb

Daz Dillinger claims Jada Pinkett-Smith committed statutory rape with Kriss Kross

Aye, y’all feel how y’all feel..I feel like once a young man hits 15..it’s a go for a woman from any age.

This does not apply for men, for men, it’s no more than 2 years younger than you till age 21..then its no more than 4 years younger than you till age 25, then it’s no more than 7 years a younger than you, then at age 30, no more than 9 years younger than you, and it stays that way for good

Nigga throw this entire post in the trash.

You posting like a wierdo

Man it is wild as fuck in here, @Alle'Oop... brother, I understand your thinking and get where you're coming from... but it's something that should never happen

on a sn... is there any confirmation to this or is it heresay... has Chris said anything? Otherwise we got Jada as guilty until proven innocent and I thought we were against that here

Just like Mary J Blige, Cardi B and every other woman who did fucked up shit no one will care. Bet you Oprah gonna put another black man on the summer jam screen and shea moisture twitter gonna be on his ass in a short while though.
:hahaha:

You say this shit like people give a damn about the fucked up shit men do. Took 30 years to get R. Kelly outta here but some of yall wanna act like there was some witch hunt and he was done wrong.

Just because you don't give a fuck about yourself don't mean you gotta project that onto others. Not everybody is cool with being preyed upon as some weird right of passage.
How am I projecting that on to other’s when I’m saying that “i” am cool wit it. These are all opinions that I have in life, im not trying to convince y’all to agree with me. I stated and defended my viewpoint.

How am I projecting that on to other’s when I’m saying that “i” am cool wit it. These are all opinions that I have in life, im not trying to convince y’all to agree with me. I stated and defended my viewpoint.

If you were admittedly fucked up behind it then you weren't cool with it. You learned to cope...but being fucked up behind something is the exact opposite of being cool with it

If you were admittedly fucked up behind it then you weren't cool with it. You learned to cope...but being fucked up behind something is the exact opposite of being cool with it
Ehhh, sometimes when you look at the totality and why of things. In the moment you can be fucked up, but when you look back and recognize why you were fucked up. You can be cool with the overall experience, because it was what you lacked at the time that had you fucked up, and not the what you were dealing with

Ehhh, sometimes when you look at the totality and why of things. In the moment you can be fucked up, but when you look back and recognize why you were fucked up. You can be cool with the overall experience, because it was what you lacked at the time that had you fucked up, and not the what you were dealing with

lol. Whut?!

lol. Whut?!
When I was 15, she was 24..I jumped headfirst into it..a lot of shit happened where I lacked the ability to understand my emotions or my focuses. That lead to me being confused and hard on myself, but only because I didn’t have a support system around me to help me process those things. Which would not have prevented how I felt, but helped me transition through them. So the experience fucked me up because I didn’t have a support system, but I’m cool with the experience because I believe had I had a support. The overal of the experience was not harmful at all.

The "why" is the important part. And that why includes the lack of ability to properly consent. That's not something you just brush over...and that's why your attempts to apply this to only male predators sounds dumb

Fam I was in the situation and it did fuck up my mind, throughly..at the same time…even having gone through it..

ima have to allow it..I just feel like it’s less instances of it being predatory than wit men. I feel like when it’s women on boys, that shit just happens. When it’s men on girl, them dudes seek that shit out.

Just how I feel..

:shrug2:

My nigga you was just tellin us how u was soon go die to catch sympathy box. You also like to sit around and plot imaginary murders….

Mind been all fucked up lol.

Back