Welcome To aBlackWeb

Daz Dillinger claims Jada Pinkett-Smith committed statutory rape with Kriss Kross

I don't see the same responses y'all had in the R Kelly thread with this dude in here though. Listening to music is no where in the vicinity as being cool with being ok with a sexual predator

What responses do you want other than the first few comments after saying how that shit is wrong and nothing but negative reactions? Where in that do you see any form of cosigning or agreeing with that bullshit?

Aye, y’all feel how y’all feel..I feel like once a young man hits 15..it’s a go for a woman from any age.

This does not apply for men, for men, it’s no more than 2 years younger than you till age 21..then its no more than 4 years younger than you till age 25, then it’s no more than 7 years a younger than you, then at age 30, no more than 9 years younger than you, and it stays that way for good

Aye, y’all feel how y’all feel..I feel like once a young man hits 15..it’s a go for a woman from any age.

This does not apply for men, for men, it’s no more than 2 years younger than you till age 21..then its no more than 4 years younger than you till age 25, then it’s no more than 7 years a younger than you, then at age 30, no more than 9 years younger than you, and it stays that way for good

When you gotta do all this to try and justify some shit that's a sign you're on the wrong side of the discussion by miles

I just don’t feel like with how society is and what a woman needs from a man, and what women want from sex, I just can’t wrap my brain around women preying on young men for sex. They may aim for them for companion ship or..some might prey on a young boy to take care of her financial or other mistakes, like conning a young boy into playing step dad while someone of her age is beating it down. Look there are a ton of scenarios where it could be bad.

I just think of all of the negative shit..it probably is 5% totally unsexual where you can say this woman preyed on this young mans innocence.

when it comes to men, I feel like it’s 100 percent the man preying on the young girls innocence.

Male teacher fucking female student?..lock him up

Female teacher fucking male student?
1633285475825.gif

Fam I was in the situation and it did fuck up my mind, throughly..at the same time…even having gone through it..

ima have to allow it..I just feel like it’s less instances of it being predatory than wit men. I feel like when it’s women on boys, that shit just happens. When it’s men on girl, them dudes seek that shit out.

Just how I feel..

:shrug2:

Bruh you also gotta realize victims of sex crimes sometimes rationalize it. Men rationalize boys sleeping with older women. As you stated this could be an issue that may need to be worked on. This is probably one of them

Aye..right now it’s universally against the law, so both can catch it for their actions. And its not like I’m advocating for it to happen, I’m saying when it does. I personally don’t see it as malicious intent…when it’s a woman doing it

Back