Welcome To aBlackWeb

Daz Dillinger claims Jada Pinkett-Smith committed statutory rape with Kriss Kross

As I said in a previous thread it is hilarious to watch tribalism at work. Somehow R Kelly is being mentioned in a thread about Jada by those who have "cancelled" him as some way to deflect from Jada's alleged actions yet these same people don't realise they are doing the exact same as persons who mentioned others in the thread about R Kelly who tried to deflect from his actions. No matter which side you are on you are all one in the same and it provides me with great entertainment. Please do "react" to my posts with thumbs down/up emotes so I can get a sense of how you feel about this post as well.
:hahaha:
A thousand goats to this man

I’m not the only one to see it.

most of these dudes are selecting who is a pedo and who gets a pass.

ole Derrick jaxn ladies always right ass niggas

As I said in a previous thread it is hilarious to watch tribalism at work. Somehow R Kelly is being mentioned in a thread about Jada by those who have "cancelled" him as some way to deflect from Jada's alleged actions yet these same people don't realise they are doing the exact same as persons who mentioned others in the thread about R Kelly who tried to deflect from his actions. No matter which side you are on you are all one in the same and it provides me with great entertainment. Please do "react" to my posts with thumbs down/up emotes so I can get a sense of how you feel about this post as well.

I’m confused cuz who is excusing her actions here

Just because terry crews is a coin don’t mean it’s ok to touch him.
Niggas laughed it off and said he ain’t do nuffin

Last edited:

This would make sense only if you ignore who first mentioned R. Kelly in this thread

I don't reacall that part either

Yeah, I thought there was some embellishing going on.

WTF @ "apology" or whatever it is though. Most of the statement is fine, but why randomly bring up other rappers that put violence in their music. That shit was like saying "Hey, I know I did bad thing 1, but other rappers do bad thing 2 and put it in raps, so...yeah." And how were the men that claimed to have drugged and robbed, conscious and willing and if they were somehow willing to be robbed, why is she even apologizing?

Yeah, I thought there was some embellishing going on.

WTF @ "apology" or whatever it is though. Most of the statement is fine, but why randomly bring up other rappers that put violence in their music. That shit was like saying "Hey, I know I did bad thing 1, but other rappers do bad thing 2 and put it in raps, so...yeah." And how were the men that claimed to have drugged and robbed, conscious and willing and if they were somehow willing to be robbed, why is she even apologizing?

I didnt embellish anything. Dont do me like that Monk lol. Video is in the link

@Scandalust313

I didnt embellish anything. Dont do me like that Monk lol. Video is in the link

@Scandalust313

I stand corrected.

I didn't know anything about a second recording. That's some vile shit. Maybe she has changed and is a better person now, but it sounds like she was a real scum bag back in the day.

I stand corrected.

I didn't know anything about a second recording. That's some vile shit. Maybe she has changed and is a better person now, but it sounds like she was a real scum bag back in the day.

To be honest, I doubt she ever did some shit like that.

But to make a video like its facts was weird to me.

I can see if she said it in the context of a rap song, I would have just blew it off as telling a fucked up story.

But Cardi is probably good people in real life.

Back