Welcome To aBlackWeb

Daz Dillinger claims Jada Pinkett-Smith committed statutory rape with Kriss Kross

When I was 15, she was 24..I jumped headfirst into it..a lot of shit happened where I lacked the ability to understand my emotions or my focuses. That lead to me being confused and hard on myself, but only because I didn’t have a support system around me to help me process those things. Which would not have prevented how I felt, but helped me transition through them. So the experience fucked me up because I didn’t have a support system, but I’m cool with the experience because I believe had I had a support. The overal of the experience was not harmful at all.

Bolded...

Thats whut u think

When alle oop made his post y’all were quick to say we didn’t give him the same energy. But nobody co-signed what he was saying I didn’t understand where there was hypocrisy
Bruh

just smdh

I’m not referencing him.....geez

You say this shit like people give a damn about the fucked up shit men do. Took 30 years to get R. Kelly outta here but some of yall wanna act like there was some witch hunt and he was done wrong.

Actually I believe what I said was this

Just like Mary J Blige, Cardi B and every other woman who did fucked up shit no one will care. Bet you Oprah gonna put another black man on the summer jam screen and shea moisture twitter gonna be on his ass in a short while though.
:hahaha:

I just read it again and I don't see any of what you said

As I said in a previous thread it is hilarious to watch tribalism at work. Somehow R Kelly is being mentioned in a thread about Jada by those who have "cancelled" him as some way to deflect from Jada's alleged actions yet these same people don't realise they are doing the exact same as persons who mentioned others in the thread about R Kelly who tried to deflect from his actions. No matter which side you are on you are all one in the same and it provides me with great entertainment. Please do "react" to my posts with thumbs down/up emotes so I can get a sense of how you feel about this post as well.
:hahaha:

Back