Welcome To aBlackWeb

Daz Dillinger claims Jada Pinkett-Smith committed statutory rape with Kriss Kross

Nobody that's why the posters in this thread trying so hard to point out hypocrisy sound so stupid

lol but I’m the slow one these niggas just wanna be right abd go against the grain cuz they bored. Nobody is ok with sex crimes except for the niggas who saying Kelly got railroaded smh

Yeah, I thought there was some embellishing going on.

WTF @ "apology" or whatever it is though. Most of the statement is fine, but why randomly bring up other rappers that put violence in their music. That shit was like saying "Hey, I know I did bad thing 1, but other rappers do bad thing 2 and put it in raps, so...yeah." And how were the men that claimed to have drugged and robbed, conscious and willing and if they were somehow willing to be robbed, why is she even apologizing?
Yeah...I can't stand when people admit to their shit but have to add "well x, y, z did a, b, c so what I did isn't 'that' bad in comparison or such n such does it too". Just stand on your shit. I can't even call what she said an apology...it was justification..."I had to do what I had to do to survive". That kind of justification doesn't sound like consent.

I didnt embellish anything. Dont do me like that Monk lol. Video is in the link

@Scandalust313
Wow! I've never even seen or heard of this video

I see why I didn't tho...that video was about her getting revenge on a dude for cheating on her

I only paid attention to the video about crimes she commited related to drugging and robbing...what she described in that video is rape. Lock her ass the phuck up too!

When the industry gets all the money they can out of her, they'll leave her to the wolves. Right now she's protected b/c she generates a lot of money for a lot of people

Death to rapists...no matter their methods...no matter the gender. Period.

Last edited:
Back