Welcome To aBlackWeb

Daz Dillinger claims Jada Pinkett-Smith committed statutory rape with Kriss Kross

Werent that many folks checking for Hannibal Buress like that when he talked about Bill Cosby...

jussayin

Nah that nigga was already a few popular comedy specials and tours deep. He's arguably less famous and in the media now than he was then ironically

Just like Mary J Blige, Cardi B and every other woman who did fucked up shit no one will care. Bet you Oprah gonna put another black man on the summer jam screen and shea moisture twitter gonna be on his ass in a short while though.
:hahaha:
The programming is efficient Ain’t it

Ima say it,..ima just say it. I don’t give a fuck about the double standard, there’s nothing wrong wit a woman dipping in the kiddie pool.

He 15 and she in her 20’s, 30’s, 40’s,..

View attachment 660192
i don’t see the problem

I used to kinda feel the same way. But it's not healthy for the kid. Can fuk w his mind.

You need to watch a teacher (fx miniseries) they break it down

I used to kinda feel the same way. But it's not healthy for the kid. Can fuk w his mind.

You need to watch a teacher (fx miniseries) they break it down
Fam I was in the situation and it did fuck up my mind, throughly..at the same time…even having gone through it..

ima have to allow it..I just feel like it’s less instances of it being predatory than wit men. I feel like when it’s women on boys, that shit just happens. When it’s men on girl, them dudes seek that shit out.

Just how I feel..

:shrug2:

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
Fam I was in the situation and it did fuck up my mind, throughly..at the same time…even having gone through it..

ima have to allow it..I just feel like it’s less instances of it being predatory than wit men. I feel like when it’s women on boys, that shit just happens. When it’s men on girl, them dudes seek that shit out.

Just how I feel..

:shrug2:

Yeah grown women just happen to find themselves around a teenage boys. Because of course they have shared interests that would lead them to being in the same places for any type of sexual interaction.

Back