Welcome To aBlackWeb

Daz Dillinger claims Jada Pinkett-Smith committed statutory rape with Kriss Kross

:hahaha:

the reason there is soo much deflection is because the alleged victim was male and alleged attacker is female (same with danny boy/mary j)

NOW youre allowed to be objective and not be labeled

:hahaha:

the reason there is soo much deflection is because the alleged victim was male and alleged attacker is female (same with danny boy/mary j)

NOW youre allowed to be objective and not be labeled

And if we get deeper a lot of us still today don’t think it’s as wrong

Accusations without proof? Well I guess it’s not on Daz to prove it but on Jada to prove her innocence and until otherwise I believe Daz 100%.

Basically saying people aren't keeping the same energy.

Y'all had all the smoke for that comedian..........but crickets when it comes to Jada.

Proves what I've been saying all along.
Which comedian? The one everyone knew was drugging chicks and talked about since the 70s?

......or somebody else?

Now we poddin

Not really. That's a bad faith argument unless there's also about to be a deep dive discussion on how people are just now seriously beginning to discuss how bad it is that young boys being with older woman was long seen as a right of passage and not assault or abuse.

Not really. That's a bad faith argument unless there's also about to be a deep dive discussion on how people are just now seriously beginning to discuss how bad it is that young boys being with older woman was long seen as a right of passage and not assault or abuse.

yeah, ain't nobody really trying to have that discussion. Nobody really wants to acknowledge it because then we have to acknowledge that girls and women are, in fact, just as much sexual predators as boys and men.

Back