Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Danny Masterson Sentenced to 30 Years in Prison After Rape Conviction

Do you know there was no evidence? You say that casually like they just took him into court, shouted guilty, and that was it. As fucked up as the system is, there is a process behind it...and rich white men with powerful backers ain't the ones getting railroaded.
The trial was public. There was no evidence. It's a he said, she said years after the fact. No one's said Danny did anything before or after this. But how do you disprove a claim for over a decade ago? The fact he's white doesn't mean anything to me, any man is at risk for false claims

The trial was public. There was no evidence. It's a he said, she said years after the fact. No one's said Danny did anything before or after this. But how do you disprove a claim for over a decade ago? The fact he's white doesn't mean anything to me, any man is at risk for false claims

The bold...nah. Not any man. Not at all. That's some bullshit some tell themselves to say shit like you're saying in this thread. And if you're so convinced he got convicted with no evidence then you should be pissed at his lawyers doing such a bad job.

If true he had a terrible lawyer and might want to find a better one for the appeal

This dude is FUCKED for life. Got a 30 yr bid for trying to take some pussy dude has to be in his late 30's - early 40's this guy might not ever make it out of prison and if he does all 30 (probably will get out early on good behavior) he gone be too old to do anything. Life ruined, Reputation ruined, Career over.

Fuck him btw.

If my mans about to do 30 and I'm secure where I'm at imma write some bullshit too. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Those letters shouldn't be for public consumption or any under scrutiny imo.

Fuck Danny materson I'm just saying.

For anyone who cares, the difference maker between trial 1 and trial 2 is prosecutors including Danny drugging the victims b4 raping them

In the first trial they implied hr may have drugged them, in the 2nd trial they stated he def drugged them

For anyone who cares, the difference maker between trial 1 and trial 2 is prosecutors including Danny drugging the victims b4 raping them

In the first trial they implied hr may have drugged them, in the 2nd trial they stated he def drugged them
With no evidence and didn't charged him on it. They just used that narrative as an angle. Don't know how you can imply in one trial and then claim outright he drugged them. And years later, he's forced to prove innocence when that's impossible

With no evidence and didn't charged him on it. They just used that narrative as an angle. Don't know how you can imply in one trial and then claim outright he drugged them. And years later, he's forced to prove innocence when that's impossible
I don't disagree

But you have to also look at the fact that the victims did report these instances within the church and for all intent and purposes it seems like they tried to protect Danny and brush it under the rug. Looks like a cover up🤷🏿‍♂️

The bold...nah. Not any man. Not at all. That's some bullshit some tell themselves to say shit like you're saying in this thread. And if you're so convinced he got convicted with no evidence then you should be pissed at his lawyers doing such a bad job.
I'm pissed for our justice system. Because you still have BS rape claims and no accountability. And real rape claims and also no accountability.

When someone makes a claims over a decade later, what are we to do? If there's video evidence, or a confession, then sure. But this is a he said, she said. With a guy who had a level of fame where he didn't need to drug women(not saying famous people wouldn't). He also has zero incidents or claims from anyone else.

If we're presumed innocent, then how the hell can they put that man in prison for 30 years on no evidence.

Back