Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Danny Masterson Sentenced to 30 Years in Prison After Rape Conviction

Mister

Ignorance can be remedied. Stupidity is incurable.

LOS ANGELES (AP) — “That ’70s Show” actor Danny Masterson was charged with the rapes of three women in the early 2000s, Los Angeles prosecutors said Wednesday, the culmination of a three-year investigation that resulted in a rare arrest of a famous Hollywood figure in the #MeToo era.

The three counts of rape by force or fear against Masterson were filed Tuesday, and an arrest warrant isssued. Masterson, 44, was arrested late Wednesday morning, jail records showed. He was released a few hours later after posting bond and is scheduled to be arraigned Sept. 18.

Masterson’s attorney Tom Mesereau said his client is innocent, and “we’re confident that he will be exonerated when all the evidence finally comes to light and witnesses have the opportunity to testify.”

The fact that the DA brought charges, after a 3 year investigation, says that the "church" was unable to "sweep it under the rug".
I wouldn't underestimate their lawyers. The allegations came out a long time ago so I'm sure they knew this was coming. Wouldn't be surprised if he got a slap on the wrist. Hope I'm wrong though if he did it

Back