Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Danny Masterson Sentenced to 30 Years in Prison After Rape Conviction

Has Kurtwood Smith or Laura Prepon said anything? I know she used to date his brother(Francis). Wonder if them going Scientologist is why they split or if she peeped something was off with him?
Mr and Mrs Foreman sent a letter too I read

“What makes this situation even more distressing is the defendant’s refusal to acknowledge the gravity of his actions, not just to me but to so many,” said Jane Doe #1 in her victim statement at Danny Masterson’s September 7 sentencing on multiple rape convictions.

“He’s not shown an ounce of remorse for the pain he caused me,” the former Scientologist known as Jen B added in often-tear-filled remarks last week, as Deadline reported, about the April 25, 2003 assault in the That 70s Show actor’s then Hollywood Hills home. “Instead, he chose to laugh at my suffering and the horrors I told him about. To compound matters, he utilized our shared faith, our community, our religion to cover up his crime and silence me.”

Standing at a podium just in front of the full public gallery, Jen B. was the last Jane Doe to speak at the hearing that saw Masterson given the maximum sentence of 30 years to life, told to register as a sex offender, and led away by Sheriff’s deputies. Jane Doe #1 was preceded by remarks from Jane Doe #3 AKA Chrissie B and Jane Doe #2 AKA NT. The former also addressed the packed DTLA courtroom directly. The statement by the latter, a girlfriend of Masterson’s from 1996 to the early 200s, was read by Deputy LA County District Attorney Ariel Anson.

Jane Doe #3 was present in Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Charlaine Olmedo’s courtroom last week, as was another former Scientologist Leah Remini. The very vocal critic of the David Miscavige-led organization is involved in her own recently launched legal action against the Church for harassment. While often brought up and accused of punishing Masterson’s victims and not the actor himself, Scientology was not a defendant in the criminal trial.

All three Jane Does are among those suing Masterson and Scientology in a currently paused civil case for harassment under the Church’s “Fair Game” policy out of their reporting being raped to the LAPD. That case is expected to be restarted soon now the soon-to-appeal Masterson has been sentenced.

The sentencing last week on the ninth floor of the Clara Shortridge Foltz Criminal Justice Center came over three months after Masterson was found guilty on May 31 by an LA jury on two of three counts of sexual assault in a retrial. Free on bail of $3 million until the verdict was delivered and the potential “flight risk” was incarcerated, Masterson was first arrested in 2020 over the alleged assaults that occurred between 2001 and 2003.

“Our lives were destroyed,” Jane Doe #1 bluntly stated last week with a stone-faced Masterson sitting mere feet away. It was a sentiment the other two Jane Does said in their own way – as you can read below,

Read the full victim statement by Jane Doe # 1 AKA Jen B here

Read the full victim statement by Jane Doe #2 AKA NT here

Read the full victim statement by Jane Doe #3 AKA Chrissie B here

Ehh idk, it kinda makes sense. With Masterson being a rapist, Wilmer Valderrama being accused of dating underaged girls multiple times(Mandy Moore, Lindsay Lohan, Demi Lovato) Ashton doing this and his creep comments about hillary duff…the one they didn’t like/bullied is the one who, up to this point, has been able to avoid anything such being attached to his name? Sounds like Foreman didn’t pass the vibe check

nervous-collar.gif
Wilmer wasn't the only older Man Lindsay Lohan was dating early in her Career when she was a Teen. She also dated Bruce Willis during that time.

Regina George wasn't that innocent--she got around and been around the Block more than 1nce. This shit really has me wondering about how Hollywood exploits Children all the time, but rarely does anybody in the Industry discusses this issue.

Back