Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Danny Masterson Sentenced to 30 Years in Prison After Rape Conviction

I never heard anything bad about Topher, he just goes about his business

And people didn’t like that about him back then

There have been a lot of reactions in the wake of DM getting sentenced to 30 years behind bars Thursday -- this after he was convicted of raping 2 women back in the early 2000s ... and one of those is a re-examination of Topher's rep as a cast member on their sitcom.

This was well-documented at the time -- especially on E!'s True Hollywood Story ... essentially, it was known that Topher simply wasn't all that close to the boys in the cast. While Ashton Kutcher, Wilmer Valderrama and Danny would hit the town together once cameras stopped rolling ... TG kept to himself, and would just go home after work.

The way he was portrayed back then was ... not that great. Topher was often painted as a snob and it sounds like people thought he felt he was too good for Danny and co.

Eh. I don't know that he was ever an asshole. He just didn't hang with the cast, which doesn't seem like such a bad decision.

It doesn't mean anything one way or the other. 🤦🏿

They wrote character references that everyone knows will have no real impact anyway to try and reduce a friend's sentence.

I just don't see the issue.

I read it as "the person I know" but I do get it on some level. We are not around a lot of people 24/7 and don't know what they are like in their alone time when eyes aren't on them. You would like to think they wouldn't be capable of the things they have been accused/proven guilty of but there are members of our society who cloak themselves extremely well in order to do things people wouldn't suspect them of doing and occasionally, we befriend them

Unless I've personally witnessed that type of behavior or saw first hand evidence that proves they did the crime what im supposed to do? You write the letter or you don't. Neither decision makes anyone a shit person or a better person.

It doesn't mean anything one way or the other. 🤦🏿

They wrote character references that everyone knows will have no real impact anyway to try and reduce a friend's sentence.

I just don't see the issue.
I think the greater issue is that this was an open secret and they were willing to look the other way.

Ashton had Danny working on his Netflix show when the charges dropped. Working with someone with those allegations ain't the best look to say the least.
Sigh. I'll say it again. If you're my friend or family I don't know that to be your character, you're standing on your innocence, and there's no actual evidence that directly proves you're guilty if I really love you why would I not stand w you?

Meh, it is what it is. No different from friends/family members of murders and rapists that aren’t famous. They just making it a big deal cuz of who they are. It’s not like they don’t know what he did was sick or don’t care.

these folks look horrible but then again they admitted that they dont wash themselves
200w.gif

It kind of makes sense now on that 70s show reboot that 90s show why all of Topher's scenes were separate from the rest of the older cast. I thought it weird at the time.

Ehh idk, it kinda makes sense. With Masterson being a rapist, Wilmer Valderrama being accused of dating underaged girls multiple times(Mandy Moore, Lindsay Lohan, Demi Lovato) Ashton doing this and his creep comments about hillary duff…the one they didn’t like/bullied is the one who, up to this point, has been able to avoid anything such being attached to his name? Sounds like Foreman didn’t pass the vibe check

nervous-collar.gif

Has Kurtwood Smith or Laura Prepon said anything? I know she used to date his brother(Francis). Wonder if them going Scientologist is why they split or if she peeped something was off with him?

Back