Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Danny Masterson Sentenced to 30 Years in Prison After Rape Conviction

I don't disagree

But you have to also look at the fact that the victims did report these instances within the church and for all intent and purposes it seems like they tried to protect Danny and brush it under the rug. Looks like a cover up🤷🏿‍♂️
I have no problem if they went the civil court route. There's much less of a burden of proof. But for criminal, to me you need evidence

I'm pissed for our justice system. Because you still have BS rape claims and no accountability. And real rape claims and also no accountability.

When someone makes a claims over a decade later, what are we to do? If there's video evidence, or a confession, then sure. But this is a he said, she said. With a guy who had a level of fame where he didn't need to drug women(not saying famous people wouldn't). He also has zero incidents or claims from anyone else.

If we're presumed innocent, then how the hell can they put that man in prison for 30 years on no evidence.

The bold is false and was a sticking point of the entire trial. The depths of which the Church of Scientology helped cover these up to begin with. Also if you know that famous people aren't above drugging women then there's no need for you to even mention that as a possible defense.

If my mans about to do 30 and I'm secure where I'm at imma write some bullshit too. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Those letters shouldn't be for public consumption or any under scrutiny imo.

Fuck Danny materson I'm just saying.
I think the letters definitely should be available for public consumption. We need to know who is cosigning that shit.

If a dude I considered cool got caught up on some rape shit with an overabundance of evidence, ain't no length of a character letter I'ma be able to write that's going to sway anything.

As far as I'm concerned, we don't need to ever have any contact after that

I think the letters definitely should be available for public consumption. We need to know who is cosigning that shit.

If a dude I considered cool got caught up on some rape shit with an overabundance of evidence, ain't no length of a character letter I'ma be able to write that's going to sway anything.

As far as I'm concerned, we don't need to ever have any contact after that
No we don't cause they aren't on trial.

How you choose to deal with YOUR relationships is YOUR business but holding some mfs you don't know to your standard on that is weird to me.

If it's my friend or family unless there's undisputable evidence I'm gonna ride with them if they're swearing to me they're innocent and I know there character to be solid. I can understand someone not wanting anything to do with the situation and cutting ties as well.

Just don't think either stance should be vilified and it's not the business of the public.

No we don't cause they aren't on trial.

How you choose to deal with YOUR relationships is YOUR business but holding some mfs you don't know to your standard on that is weird to me.
Brah, court doesn't operate like that though. Well there are certain exceptions but by and large, it's a public spectacle.

You would probably hate family court cause practically everything is available for public consumption outside of a trial and even that still gets documented. Go on there on a day of hearings and everybody and they mama gonna know about your shit cause they are waiting to be heard.

Brah, court doesn't operate like that though. Well there are certain exceptions but by and large, it's a public spectacle.

You would probably hate family court cause practically everything is available for public consumption outside of a trial and even that still gets documented. Go on there on a day of hearings and everybody and they mama gonna know about your shit cause they are waiting to be heard.

I don't know how the law and procedures work I'm just saying I would do the same for my friend and I disagree with judging them for it don't think they should be.

So because he didn't write a letter that absolves him of whatever it was that made him an asshole in the past?

The lengths mfs go just cause they can't mind they're own business lmao.
Eh. I don't know that he was ever an asshole. He just didn't hang with the cast, which doesn't seem like such a bad decision.

@AP2.5 what exactly in the letter bothers you?
I read it as "the person I know" but I do get it on some level. We are not around a lot of people 24/7 and don't know what they are like in their alone time when eyes aren't on them. You would like to think they wouldn't be capable of the things they have been accused/proven guilty of but there are members of our society who cloak themselves extremely well in order to do things people wouldn't suspect them of doing and occasionally, we befriend them

Back