Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Dame Dash To Lose Remaining Shares In Rocafella

test
Dame should use his hustle skills to sell meth to white people. Flip that money into a money making business. Or just fade the fuck away. Tired of this False "Profit" ass nigga.

Dame should use his hustle skills to sell meth to white people. Flip that money into a money making business. Or just fade the fuck away. Tired of this False "Profit" ass nigga.
You in your feelings too? Not you og.

Because I can, now what.

The same way you can go at Lizo's for her weight, even though it has zero bearing on YOUR day to day.

FOH nigga, you just wanna pick and chose when you wanna be on this fake no negatively shit.
When did I go at lizzo for her weight?

You did, but just enjoy the rest of your Sunday night.
He absolutely didn't. He didn't need to speak on her at all. Didn't negate what he said.

I don't know what she is or isn't doing. All I know about her is she big and likes showing her ass in public. 🤷🏿‍♂️

What I do know whether her doctor says she is healthy or not is she promotes an unhealthy lifestyle that kills millions every year. And no she doesn't have to say "stay fat" to do that.

Was it necessary for Aries to say she looks like the shit emoji. No.

Was it necessary for him to point out that maybe it should be pointed out that living obese probably shouldn't be celebrated. Yes.

But he's fat and no one asked him so fuck Aries Spears.

It's cool. I got it. Understood.

You can quote where I did and shut me up. Or continue lying. 🤷🏿‍♂️

You telling a joke about Lizo's flute playing in reference to her weight

Now you can shut up
Shouldn't the fact that obesity isn't contagious yet affects and kills more people than covid cause for more concern?

Who cares that one is contagious and the other isn't? Tf are you guys talking about?

Literally saying anything to avoid saying "yeah dude is a fucking asshole but she should probably lose some weight for her own sake"

From "sHe PlAyS tHe FlUtE" yesterday to "oBeSiTy IsNT cOnTaGIoUs LiKe CoViD sO tHeRe"

View attachment 914694

😭😭😭😭😭😭

Again stop lying on my name please.

I like seeing Dame lose... this is good.
b1c0a049de4ace4e8548899b76d5c6f7.gif

Back