Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aries spears catching heat for sayn lizzo is huge

Lizzo looks like Jaba the Hut.

You know your body is nothing but fat when you got a gooey ass frame. Like your body is just plush and soft, you a fat motherfucker. Some fat people got muscles underneath all that shit, if they loss weight, they'll be muscular than a bih.

I don't understand big people that do a lot of physical activities but they still big. I seen Lizzo perform live, she dancing, doing the splits and all types of shit and still fat. She do more physical activity than most skinny people. She and her fat dancers athletic as shit to be 300 pounds and moving that fast and graceful.

Then they got the nerve to say it's just how their body is.

I'm like no, no no.

Your big ass burn 4,000 calories a week but eat 15,000 calories.

Your big ass the type to go on a 5 mile hike and then stop at McDonalds and get 2 Big Macs.

You can literally eat less than it is to maintain your weight and not work out and lose weight. You don't gotta exercise to lose weight. 90 percent of losing weight is just keeping a calorie deficit.

So if you a fat motherfucker but physically active, you just eating too got damn much.

Last edited:
Look. I’ve always said Lizzo is the galaxy’s 2nd biggest attention whore, right behind Donnie Dumbass. Nor do I think she’s that good at anything in music, other than being a flautist. Most of her songs don’t do anything for me.

That’s not what Aries was asked about her, tho. He was asked about her musicianship skills. So, for him to go directly to her weight is weak on his part.

I wonder if Lizzo gets tired of getting called "pretty in the face", lol.

That would make me lose weight.

Lol, it's like as a man being told you got a good frame.

That's what got me into bodybuilding in the 80s.

One of my short muscle hamster homeboys was like, man if I had your size and frame, I would be like a Greek god.

Dude was about 5'8, used to say he was 5'10 in front of the women.

I am 6'3 and I was a skinny fat motherfucker. No definition. But I had broad shoulders.

Within 2 years I was buff as shit.

Last edited:
Y’all know how this go.

eventually she gon face the news of lose it or die, realize, "shit, I got money now, lemme get/go to the gym/surgeon and book a date with/for a nutritionist/surgery”

I hope she goes the natural route, I think she will look phenomenal if does…

amazing work ethic just needs proper guidance in the kitchen.

She's got a pretty face and she's rich and famous. I doubt she's in trouble with trying to get anything
This...

And this....

Shorty bag is very secure. She's not going anywhere, she's pretty much an a lister from here on out....

She could go the jhud route and do a weight watchers promotion.... But honestly her size is part of her brand at this point.. She might not wanna drop those extra 100 pounds or so....I think she would look amazing if she did.

But if she doesn't, outside of general health concerns, she's gonna be perfectly fine.

Y’all know how this go.

eventually she gon face the news of lose it or die, realize, "shit, I got money now, lemme get/go to the gym/surgeon and book a date with/for a nutritionist/surgery”

amazing work ethic just needs proper guidance in the kitchen.

I mean, that's what happened to Monique. Got that "ayo, lose it or lose your feet or your life" speech from the doctor.

Yeah fuck Aries.

nigga act like he do 1/10th the cardio Lizzie does.

every time I see that nigga he sitting on his ass.

you may be lighter than Lizzie but let’s see whose blood work come back all fucked up.

At least her skin ain’t telling on her like yours is.

Nigga look like he currently battling liver and kidney issues but has the nerve to shit on somebody that’s heavyset AND active as mfer.

Let’s see them elbows Aries! Let’s see if all that drinking got you turning into a fucking lizard person!

Back