Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Dame Dash To Lose Remaining Shares In Rocafella

test
b1c0a049de4ace4e8548899b76d5c6f7.gif

Not bait. Dame fronts like he's doing better than he is in order to shit on, and talk down to, hard working people. Why would I be rooting for him? This shit isn't new.

quote me talking reckless about someone taking an L in that thread :hahaha:

Never said you was talking reckless.

You said YOU keep the same energy when people are talking bad about a black man

Well I posted a thread where people was talking reckless about a black that you were here for. And jack shit from you chastising folks in there like you're doing for Dame Dash in here.

Niggas claim they don't care, but fighting tooth and nail for Dame Dash................ :hahaha:

Never said you was talking reckless.

You said YOU keep the same energy when people are talking bad about a black man

Well I posted a thread where people was talking reckless about a black that you were here for. And jack shit from you chastising folks in there like you're doing for Dame Dash in here.

Niggas claim they don't care, but fighting tooth and nail for Dame Dash................ :hahaha:
bruh u are reaching hard af with these wild accusations

my responses were never really about Dame Dash to even begin with

and like I said I either wasn't avail and/or I keep the same energy everytime

u will never ever find a post about me being excited to see another black person lose

ya'll lil niggaz just built different that's all :foh3:

I'll say this... Jay and Biggs could have handled this better. Now if it's that important to them they are going to have to pay out the ass. Apple music would love to buy this shit up just to fuck with how Jay limits his classics to tidal.

Dame is actually benefitting from this... It's just sad that it's under toxic circumstances.

I'll say this... Jay and Biggs could have handled this better. Now if it's that important to them they are going to have to pay out the ass. Apple music would love to buy this shit up just to fuck with how Jay limits his classics to tidal.

Dame is actually benefitting from this... It's just sad that it's under toxic circumstances.

I don't know the details on how they handled the offers in the first place. But I'd be cautious listening to Dame's side of the story. When he tells it he's always in the right. But then when all the facts from both sides are presented in court Dame is in the wrong a lot.

I've said this b4 about Dame....all this shyt he's goin thru now and the past couple of years...is a result of ALL the bridges he's burned along the way.

Dame should be right alongside where Jay is. But b/c he's shyt'd on so many people in the industry, folks don't wanna fucc wit him. It is what is.

Back