Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Dame Dash To Lose Remaining Shares In Rocafella

test
Dame the type of nigga to be involved in business for years, see how it goes, take no precautions in protecting himself. Then say shit like “it’s not manly to get lawyers involved” when he catches the beats in court. Like everyone cares what the streets think. Same time dude will call these people out for not being in the streets. They ain’t from the streets but he wants people to play by the streets rules. Ego is a sum bitch

Guess those movie and cookie empires didn't work out

taraji.gif

He doesn't have another stream of income other than his Roc-a-fella shares?? I could've sworn he still was part of owner of Rachel Roy. I would think he would have the capitol to come up with 800k...
I believe his revenue from Rachel Roy has been redirected to a trust to cover his child support I could be wrong tho

So the next interview he has, hes gunna say he shouldnt of messed with white culture vultures again, but hes gunna say he had no choice and say its cuz black people dont support their own (aka him). So he had to look for nonblack investors.

So he's again, gunna 100% be the victim that was only trying to do right for the 'culture'.

Back