FEATURED Dame Dash To Lose Remaining Shares In Rocafella

test
Nigga this ain't about me and you. You niggas move around disrespectful af and whenever someone points it out it's a double down on the disrespect and then comes every deflection in the book to rationalize the nastiness.

The fuck are you talking about honestly?

It was in relation to you don’t talk about the dead. Again bro I haven’t insulted nobody parents in two years. You gotta let it go. Any disrespect I threw at you was in response.

Talking about dame who shitted on regular folks like he needs some defense is crazy tho

I think you guys think we're caping for Dame Dash when really we could careless.

Why does a once successful black man being down bad excite yall? This situation is sad.

I mean him being an asshole openly is why we have this opinion. We didn’t take food out his mouth. He said some shit people got offended and now when he falls off he will catch some jokes for it. Why is that hard to get.

It was in relation to you don’t talk about the dead. Again bro I haven’t insulted nobody parents in two years. You gotta let it go. Any disrespect I threw at you was in response.

Talking about dame who shitted on regular folks like he needs some defense is crazy tho
Again it's not about me and you or anyone's parents. You think you haven't been OD out of pocket on here in 2 years?

:huh2:

Again it's not about me and you or anyone's parents. You think you haven't been OD out of pocket on here in 2 years?

:huh2:
I haven’t lol unless you can go and find posts violating some imaginary line. Mentioned mister B and the condom thing but y’all all do that.

• Haha
Reactions: TTBF
I haven’t lol unless you can go and find posts violating some imaginary line. Mentioned mister B and the condom thing but y’all all do that.

Nigga I literally called you out a few weeks ago when I ol boy got banned.

1786898c-c7d5-445f-9af6-5fc01271e5da_text.gif

Yeah yall got it.

I think you guys think we're caping for Dame Dash when really we could careless.

Why does a once successful black man being down bad excite yall? This situation is sad.

Who said I'm excited? Im here for the jokes. It's just funny to see you and some others feel bad for Dame being subjected to the very same treatment he spent years dishing out. We done seen folks fall on hard times before with no jokes. You think there's a reason Dame is being met with jokes and not empathy?

Who said I'm excited? Im here for the jokes. It's just funny to see you and some others feel bad for Dame being subjected to the very same treatment he spent years dishing out. We done seen folks fall on hard times before with no jokes. You think there's a reason Dame is being met with jokes and not empathy?

I've done it with Kevin Samuel's, queen Elizabeth and other threads yall like to pop up in to get your hate off.

Dame ain't done a thing to you. Yall just reach for any excuse to be shitty.

Imma keep calling it out when I see it. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I've done it with Kevin Samuel's, queen Elizabeth and other threads yall like to pop up in to get your hate off.

Dame ain't done a thing to you. Yall just reach for any excuse to be shitty.

Imma keep calling it out when I see it. 🤷🏿‍♂️

If joking about something means that you have to personalize it then you must live a weird life. Look at the examples you just used. Those are people who caught the same comments while they were alive. It'd actually be worse to pretend differently once they died.

If joking about something means that you have to personalize it then you must live a weird life. Look at the examples you just used. Those are people who caught the same comments while they were alive. It'd actually be worse to pretend differently once they died.
Oh so you were disrespecting them to honor them.

Damn my fault.

Oh so you were disrespecting them to honor them.

Damn my fault.

Lol nigga them jokes ain't to honor them. If I joked bad about somebody while they were alive then I'm not gonna pretend to have done otherwise when they die. You mentioning people like Queen Elizabeth just makes that pov more valid.

Reactions: Revolver Ocelot