Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

I'm trying to figure out why people care so much about what Boosie said not like he was lying. Tyson used to be cool but he's officially a lame for this bullshit. Weird times. Smh.

talk to them niggas that stated that it’s ok to kill a trans person because they tricked you. And again if it a 6 w broad with a beard who has PCOS you might think it’s a woman because women with pcos can grow beards. Why is it hard for you to just call somebody how they ask to be called? Why are you offended that they get offended?

its because you don’t like it. But you don’t have too it’s simple respect but it’s strange this a lost concept for black people in this thread
simple respect is telling someone up front what you are and dont let them guess.
and it will be simple respect if they choose to walk away.

I didn't think Mike sonned Boosie at all. I think he challenged him on this pov and had him questioning himself throughout the interview.

That's what an og is supposed to do imo ??‍♂️
so let me ask you ....

so did bambi the deer rename himself bambi?

cuz i thought that was a chicks name.

nope but trying to make transracial a thing is what you want to make your argument better. Did this 6 months ago

Like he thought braids and a tan made him black. Is that what makes you black?

I'm not trying to make it a thing. I'm not picking what trans- I'm acknowledging what I'm not. You said for the student it's what they want, and we should respect that. Especially since it doesn't hurt us to call them what they want.

It wouldn't hurt you to call him black, and it'd be respecting his wishes. Be consistent.

Again. Be consistent. You're not questioning what makes someone a man/ woman when they say that's what they are. But you question what makes someone black when they say that's what they are.

Fact is...

Folks need to mind their own business.

87 pages over an issue that has zero impact on any of you.

There are far worse families that require this level of attention yall have been paying the Wade-Unions.

Likely in your own local community.

Go make sure a kid gets a lunch.

Good point

Back