Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

and I understand that I realky do but it’s a reason you don’t bring your politics to the class as a teacher he has to know better and refused.
But isn't the child bringing in politics?

Forget that argument for a sec and just stick with levels of comfort. The teacher found the best possible middle ground for him in that situation while keeping some of his morals and principles in tact while trying to appease the child only for the child to say the only way they felt respected is if the teacher did 2/2 things to make them feel comfortable instead of compromising on 1/2

But isn't the child bringing in politics?

Forget that argument for a sec and just stick with levels of comfort. The teacher found the best possible middle ground for him in that situation while keeping some of his morals and principles in tact while trying to appease the child only for the child to say the only way they felt respected is if the teacher did 2/2 things to make them feel comfortable instead of compromising on 1/2

Let’s look at the world we in today. Teachers have probably gone through this during the civil rights movement to today. The same cape wouldn’t be their for a racist teacher who used his religion to back it. Let’s not forget they used the Bible to rationalize why we less than. You can’t put your faith above the law. That’s how I’m seeing it

Let’s look at the world we in today. Teachers have probably gone through this during the civil rights movement to today. The same cape wouldn’t be their for a racist teacher who used his religion to back it. Let’s not forget they used the Bible to rationalize why we less than. You can’t put your faith above the law. That’s how I’m seeing it

What a fucking reach.

This whole conversation is interesting. Mike agrees with Boosie, but people are eating it up as if he used physical strength and stature to bully Boosie. All kinds of connotations come with that. So in the end? It's really fascism. Oh well

ACTIONS! You keep focusing on motivation (religious beliefs) which is irrelevant. Only his actions matter. How was he wronging or harming the child by exclusively calling them by their name?

You say you can't put your faith above the law, and that's how you're seeing it. What law did he break by calling the student by their name?

You keep focusing on religion being his motivation when it doesn't matter at all. If he was a biology teacher and said biology was the reason behind his actions, everything would still be the same.

I didn't think Mike sonned Boosie at all. I think he challenged him on this pov and had him questioning himself throughout the interview.

That's what an og is supposed to do imo ??‍♂️

crazy how calling someone there name is off limits.......like hellczar think about that. So if you @Bender i can be mad that you called me my user name on a website!!! like what

ACTIONS! You keep focusing on motivation (religious beliefs) which is irrelevant. Only his actions matter. How was he wronging or harming the child by exclusively calling them by their name?

You say you can't put your faith above the law, and that's how you're seeing it. What law did he break by calling the student by their name?

You keep focusing on religion being his motivation when it doesn't matter at all. If he was a biology teacher and said biology was the reason behind his actions, everything would still be the same.

because the child also wants to be referred to as a boy. Why this simple concept lost on you and obviously the school agreed with the boy and that’s why he fired. You want this to be more complex when it explains how he was wrong simply. I tired bruh I’m right the school is right get over it

crazy how calling someone there name is off limits.......like hellczar think about that. So if you @Bender i can be mad that you called me my user name on a website!!! like what

if you ask me to call you something else and I refuse and I have authority over you it’s a problem. In essence what you’re saying is their request hurts you in some way. Why does it hurt you to call him a boy? Y’all still ain’t answered it. And y’all ain’t signing a petition to get his job back.

again missing the part where the kid wants to be addressed as boy. For whatever reason you think the boy is wrong for making that request explain to me why

if you ask me to call you something else and I refuse and I have authority over you it’s a problem. In essence what you’re saying is their request hurts you in some way. Why does it hurt you to call him a boy? Y’all still ain’t answered it. And y’all ain’t signing a petition to get his job back.

Because he doesn't view him as a boy. But that doesn't give the teacher the right to disrespect the student, so he calls her by her new masculine name that she chose. The teacher stopped referring to her as a girl.

It wouldn't hurt the teacher to say "him" beyond conflicting with how he views trans people. It doesn't hurt the student to be called by their name. It's a good compromise because nobody really loses.

The problem is you're using the logic of "If you're asked to do something that doesn't hurt you, then you're required to do it." That's not how the world works. Gotta stop the pussification of the world. You don't have to give people everything they want. Another student could be asked to be referred to exclusively as "King of the World". Wouldn't hurt anyone to call him that... doesn't mean the teacher should be required to do it.

Back