Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

How's that different than a male who wears nail polish, dresses and wigs n says they're a female?

Exactly. He's not consistent. Just handpicking who to support without any consistent logic.

Call a trans person their preferred pronouns because he respects their wishes, and it doesn't hurt anyone. But that dude has to meet his qualifications to get called black. He doesn't have any qualifications to call anyone he/she.

And he said he calls them what they want because he hasn't seen their sex organs to say they're lying. But he doesn't call people their preferred race until he sees a DNA test saying otherwise.

Exactly. He's not consistent. Just handpicking who to support without any consistent logic.

Call a trans person their preferred pronouns because he respects their wishes, and it doesn't hurt anyone. But that dude has to meet his qualifications to get called black. He doesn't have any qualifications to call anyone he/she.

And he said he calls them what they want because he hasn't seen their sex organs to say they're lying. But he doesn't call people their preferred race until he sees a DNA test saying otherwise.
That's what's killing me is the inconsistencies and contradiction in logic. No one can make it make sense.

My black wife and daughter are special.

No man can never be them. No matter what they think or do.

PBW - Protect Black Women

I’m say it again why I think transracial is fake a transgender isn’t. Does every trans person when they transition in your opinion do they always act like the most stereotypical way as far as acting like a man or woman? Is every trans woman wearing long nails and high heels. Do transmen all wear work boots and be aggressive?

now for transracials why they only pretend to be black and only the black stereotypes? If I say I’m transracial Mexican but I just wear a sombrero and drink Tequila. Am I really feeling Mexican or being a joke. By yall standards black face is one step from transracial.

yea and couple of them got exposed for faking for benefits. Don’t seem like they felt they were born in the wrong body. Seem like they wanted to play games.
These aren't all cases and doesn't negate their claiming "I've felt this way all my life".

For all we know they did the things they did to prove to at least themselves, If not others, that any accomplishments or benefits they gain from society by expressing their transrace makes it realer, if others believe it.

Transracial and transexual are both rooted in mocking social constructs. Neither know what it truly feels to live the experience of opposite race or other gender.

They both believe "looking the part" is the end goal and they usually go for the most non subtle features. But a bull dyke dressed like a dude can still acknowledge she's a woman.

I’m say it again why I think transracial is fake a transgender isn’t. Does every trans person when they transition in your opinion do they always act like the most stereotypical way as far as acting like a man or woman? Is every trans woman wearing long nails and high heels. Do transmen all wear work boots and be aggressive?

now for transracials why they only pretend to be black and only the black stereotypes? If I say I’m transracial Mexican but I just wear a sombrero and drink Tequila. Am I really feeling Mexican or being a joke. By yall standards black face is one step from transracial.

Why do you need to believe them if what you said earlier is how you feel? Just say it out of respect for their wishes, and since it's not gonna hurt you to call them their preferred race. Transgenders get that respect from you no questions asked.

Why do you need to believe them if what you said earlier is how you feel? Just say it out of respect for their wishes, and since it's not gonna hurt you to call them their preferred race. Transgenders get that respect from you no questions asked.

He just don’t want to come off as a bigot when in fact he would not be a bigot

welp call it a double standard then my opinion is not gonna change.

Back