Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

This is what I mean man, like you can’t just

WELL YOU NIGGAS ARE IGNORANT AND HATEFUL AND ARE PIECES OF SHIT AND FULL OF IT AND ARE SHITTY.

The fact is, you supposed to not only agree with me, but have a live and let live opinion with what I said. Thats how it always goes with these topics. Yall niggas dont know what acceptance means, Ike at all.

This is what I mean man, like you can’t just

WELL YOU NIGGAS ARE IGNORANT AND HATEFUL AND ARE PIECES OF SHIT AND FULL OF IT AND ARE SHITTY.

The fact is, you supposed to not only agree with me, but have a live and let live opinion with what I said. Thats how it always goes with these topics. Yall niggas dont know what acceptance means, Ike at all.

We don’t have to accept everything just like y’all don’t. If you can have an opinion than so can we I’ve been called y’all stupid numerous times. Y’all just don’t like gays and view them existing as a slight. You know it and I know it

We don’t have to accept everything just like y’all don’t. If you can have an opinion than so can we I’ve been called y’all stupid numerous times. Y’all just don’t like gays and view them existing as a slight. You know it and I know it
Exactly. So fundamentally, you all over the place. You can’t call me stupid nigga cuz you proving your logic off.

You supposed to fully embrace the idea of acceptance and let it be no holds barred and you can’t form these opinions where you calling people toxic, dumb or anything.

Exactly. So fundamentally, you all over the place. You can’t call me stupid nigga cuz you proving your logic off.

You supposed to fully embrace the idea of acceptance and let it be no holds barred and you can’t form these opinions where you calling people toxic, dumb or anything.

Lol you can’t say just because liberal people don’t accept your ignorance is the same as saying anti gay stuff daily. That’s like saying white racism is the same as black racism. You’re using the same logic conservative white folks use to try and get a gotcha moment. That’s slow nigga shit that abw people do.

And if ain’t this topic y’all do the same in the gender war topics. Nonsense every time.

Lol you can’t say just because liberal people don’t accept your ignorance is the same as saying anti gay stuff daily. That’s like saying white racism is the same as black racism. You’re using the same logic conservative white folks use to try and get a gotcha moment. That’s slow nigga shit that abw people do.

And if ain’t this topic y’all do the same in the gender war topics. Nonsense every time.
Again, you not hearing me.

Acceptance means ain’t no such thing as anything being bad, wrong, stupid, ignorant….none of it. Why are you not grasping that? Nothing is slow about it. It’s either you accept it all and you don’t argue about anything, or you say nah, acceptance isn’t the way. There are things we will find to be wrong and things we will find to be right. Which is what you’re doing.

Slight tangent, but I'm not a fan of grouping gay and transgender. Sexual orientation and gender identity are 2 very different things. I don't have a problem with gay people, but I do think the trans community is doing a lot of problematic shit.

Slight tangent, but I'm not a fan of grouping gay and transgender. Sexual orientation and gender identity are 2 very different things. I don't have a problem with gay people, but I do think the trans community is doing a lot of problematic shit.

The LGB community really didn't want the "T" attached to them and many still don't for the very reasons you point out.

Well, these results is what happens when you have a bunch of chatter, but no facts.

*shrugs* This is all going to plan.

Back