Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

I mean, you could say that about almost everything black people support. Most of the things we support are "fake" and not for our own benefit, especially the anti black Democratic party

It's called "go along to get along". We have mastered that practice
If they can just say “let them folks do them” that would be cool but the fake support when their views don’t align with another person is weird.

Whatever you feel about the subject

“Dwayne Wade has a launched his online community website focused on castrating black kids” is just nasty work.

You don’t gotta agree with it… I’m not here for that lifestyle. But you don’t need to lie, either. That shit is a lie.

Theres not a single thing in that video insinuating castration, or any other medical procedure for that matter.

“Dwayne Wade has a launched his online community website focused on castrating black kids” is just nasty work.

You don’t gotta agree with it… I’m not here for that lifestyle. But you don’t need to lie, either. That shit is a lie.

Theres not a single thing in that video insinuating castration, or any other medical procedure for that matter.
Ehh.. that's Righteous fear-mongering lol

I'll allow it

At the end of the day this trans shit is white supremacy

He supports kids having the say so on taking meds that….

In a way he does

But not this time. This for trouble youth that don’t understand or do understand what they feel they are.

That’s a good thing

He supports kids having the say so on taking meds that….

In a way he does

But not this time. This for trouble youth that don’t understand or do understand what they feel they are.

That’s a good thing

Say what it is. If you truly in the right, you don’t need to lie or hyper exaggerate.

You wonder why people look at you like you’re the crazy one, it’s because of shit like this.

Say what it is. If you truly in the right, you don’t need to lie or hyper exaggerate.

You wonder why people look at you like you’re the crazy one, it’s because of shit like this.
Lmao

Didn’t even know I was the “crazy one” on the ABW.

He supports kids taking drugs that can alter their body chemistry and then having the right to do so without parental consent

Don’t know what makes me the crazy one on here and very much didn’t know it was something that folks say about me on here

Now that’s crazy shit.

Lmao

He supports kids taking drugs that can alter their body chemistry and then having the right to do so without parental consent

Nigga…

If you tell me “this mfer said he wanna castrate black kids!!”

Ima look at that like… “WTF?!!”

But then if I go look and see what he actually said and it’s nothing of the sort, then yes… you look fuckin crazy for wildly misinterpreting and/or outright lying about what was actually said.

I don’t know why you niggas get on here and act so obtuse. You know that tweet is wild and you look wild for trying to co-sign it.

Nigga…

If you tell me “this mfer said he wanna castrate black kids!!”

Ima look at that like… “WTF?!!”

But then if I go look and see what he actually said and it’s nothing of the sort, then yes… you look fuckin crazy for wildly misinterpreting and/or outright lying about what was actually said.

I don’t know why you niggas get on here and act so obtuse. You know that tweet is wild.
The tweet is wild and i never backed it.

I know what Wade has said in the past though.

I support him in the previous post I made with this new venture

And I’m not sure are you calling me the crazy one now

The tweet is wild and you never backed it.

I know what Wade has said in the past though.

I support this in the previous post I made.

And I’m not sure are you calling me the crazy one now

I never backed it because I immediately watched the video attached to it, because it looks and sounds insane and I’m a normally functioning adult despite how we play around sometimes.

I know niggas don’t read past headlines 98% of the time but you know damn well this ain’t about advocating for the castration of black kids.

But because you ALSO have an agenda you’ll clap like a trained seal for that sensationalized bullshit.

Like I said… don’t agree with the lifestyle personally, I’d prefer to also leave prepubescents out of it completely. But this type of shit, we don’t need at all.

I think it is very rational to fear the level of crazy plaguing Europe hitting our country.

The kids that have transitioned out there have expressed regret and want to go back but can’t.

Many admit it was just a phase.

I've been saying since the IC: The statistics are that 80% of children that claim to have feelings of being trans, lose those feelings by puberty if they're left alone and not given hormones and puberty blockers. Another 10-15% lost those feelings by the time they're 18 if left alone.

Tens of thousands of children that have been permanently surgically altered and regret having it done, with many stating that their parents were railroaded into believing they would wind up with a dead son or daughter if they didn't go through with these procedures.

Chloe Cole is just one, but there's so many out there it's ridiculous. And you never hear anything like this this in the media.

Lmao

Right and then that makes you the crazy one. Nigga….The Twilight Zone.

I give these people who push agendas credit though, they understand that children automatically become sympathetic figures, and people don’t like to talk about them because they’re still trying to find themselves.

Lol, y'all don't even know how the process works.

Kids can't transition without going through therapy and parental consent.

Lol, y'all don't even know how the process works.

Kids can't transition without going through therapy and parental consent.
Lmao.

You obviously don’t understand

Trans men and women are coming out left and right about after 1 or two sessions those doctors are saying they are good to go. The push is making the companies that make the meds a lot of money. (It always comes back the the all mighty dollar)

And part of the agenda is to take away parents rights in this matter.

The news is your friend. It’s been posted on here probably.

Lmao.

You obviously don’t understand

Trans men and women are coming out left and right about after 1 or two sessions those doctors are saying they are good to go. The push is making the companies that make the meds a lot of money. (It always comes back the the all mighty dollar)

And part of the agenda is to take away parents rights in this matter.

The news is your friend. It’s been posted on here probably.

That's no different than any other industry. If you go to car dealership, some people gonna actually care about you getting the best outcome and some people are gonna push you.

My point is, kids aren't being snatched away from parents and having their gender changed against their parents wishes.

Parents that go and on about this don't understand what transgenderism is and refuse to understand because they don't want to admit they produced an abberation.

Lol, I remember when intersex kids were having bottom surgery as babies because parents didn't want a gender confused kid.

Now, it's the opposite. Now parents got gender confused kids and just want them to stay like that because "they'll grow into it".

I lived long enough to see all the moral panics, and people really gonna let 1 percent of the population with a very abnormal and rare medical issue, dominate popular consciousness because a loud group of people refuse to understand that some people feel like they are in the wrong body lol.

Last edited:
If they can just say “let them folks do them” that would be cool but the fake support when their views don’t align with another person is weird.

We say let them folks do them. We don’t bump the threads and complain about transgendered kids every blue moon.

Back