Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

You show me a white tranny, I'll show you a white supremacist

"use a speculum"

giphy.gif

She raises a good point. The popular narrative makes it seems like there is concurrence among doctors and tons of data supporting the current wa things are pushed. If hat's not true, we should be exposed to more of the debate. If gender resassignment, changing pronouns, and all that really are the best way to deal with trans people, then the proponents for those things should have to show it. We shouldn't just be taking their word for it because the opposing side is silenced.

She raises a good point. The popular narrative makes it seems like there is concurrence among doctors and tons of data supporting the current wa things are pushed. If hat's not true, we should be exposed to more of the debate. If gender resassignment, changing pronouns, and all that really are the best way to deal with trans people, then the proponents for those things should have to show it. We shouldn't just be taking their word for it because the opposing side is silenced.

It was the whole reason Johns Hopkins stopped doing them in the 70's; they said that it didn't bring about the desired results in a better way over individuals that received psychotherapy without surgery; there was simply no benefit to surgery. Since there was no real benefit to it, they stopped and, instead, offered psychotherapy for transfolk that came to them. Remember: Johns Hopkins was the hospital that pioneered the surgery in the first place. They're the doctors that though this was a good idea initially. And they stood their ground on not doing them for 40 years until the intense pressure from the LGBT community to do them finally got the to cave.

Last edited:
It was the whole reason Johns Hopkins stopped doing them in the 70's; they said that it didn't bring about the desired results in a better way over individuals that received psychotherapy without surgery; there was simply no benefit to surgery. Since there was no real benefit to it, they stopped and, instead, offered psychotherapy for transfolk that came to them. Remember: Johns Hopkins was the hospital that pioneered the surgery in the first place. They're the doctors that though this was a good idea in the first place. And they stood their ground on that for 40 years until the intense pressure from the LGBT community to do them finally got the to cave.

I didn't know them. That's good information to have. That's why the liberal agenda is bad too. They might not be as bad as the Reps. They might even be well-intentioned in many cases, but they still play dirty.

Yes we already know Dwayne Wade was a battyman and his son was too. What we waiting on is the rest of the people to stand up on what they said or admit they was programmed

You show me a white tranny, I'll show you a white supremacist

Whenever the transgender thing comes on the news, they always mention them being denied "gender affirming care."

I assumed they were talking about hormones, but it's a little bit more than that.

Was watching a youtube stream in which the topic came up, and basically.......the ones who've had surgery...........have to have maintenance every few months to keep their so-called "vaginas" from closing up.

Makes sense because, obviously, it's not a vagina at all.

It's just an open wound that they're trying to pass off as a vagina.

All the surgery in the world can't make it more than what it is.

Absolutely disgusting.

Over 100 pages, anyone notice how the ppl that support this ideology never admitted to or showed us the documented transsexual phenomenon.

Back