Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

No shade on that child at all.

Yeah, I'm not going through all 115 pages of this topic. Anyone that kept they mouth shut and read the agenda (satire) knew these days were coming. Just didn't know when. Now add that agenda (satire) with the Money's transgender lies and wah lah... A whole bunch of kids like "Zion". This nonsense has been planned for society since the 70s-80s that we know of.

Oh well.

Cali and NY will be more than accepting of him and his family.

Btw, if you're looking for someone to blame for these shenanigan's... Look no further.

th

Wanna here something funny.

Not sure if true but I remember seeing Zaire data a transboy

So a biological boy is dating biological girl.

Funny if true

I believe that’s true. Before I unfollowed Dwyane Wade on Instagram, he posted a picture of him and his kids with their significant others and I think he notes that the former Zaire was dating a transgender boy. Make it make sense lol

Why would you get tampon and you don’t need it? Soon they gonna eat red food coloring with a laxative once a month and say they had a period and shove the tampon up they ass.

Oh my stomach pains. I’m having a period.

see this shit sound like a good idea to make money off them, if one of y’all folks crate this product, just give me 16 percent. Just enough to live life and eat jerk chicken

Back