Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

Lol people get kicked out of shit for being disrespectful all the time wtf you mean? Now granted he did disrespect pokemon but saying I go by he ain’t offensive? Is it? I get it y’all feel if you don’t call somebody what they ask to be called you’re gonna get fired and I hear you.

But if I go to say a company event and I know my company is trying to be fake inclusive they ask how I ID and I just laugh and say “I’m not with that new stuff or isn’t it obvious” you might get hit by HR. Like again race, politics, gender, and who you fucking are sensitive shit that gets people fired. It’s ok to fire somebody for racial comments, gender comments, politics, but we have to draw the line at lbgqt because it’s makes people uncomfortable?

And shit if it’s a private event you know they can do what they want if you offend them.
Don't make it right though.

I ain't for the go along to get along is all.

so... I post people who are actually factually trans, that are speaking out and saying "this ain't the way" and somehow I'm "anti alphabet"???

How about y'all are just anti truth?

It's coming directly from their mouths. This shit ain't made up and I've posted stuff like this before but y'all basically just stick fingers in your ears and yell "LALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!!!" so you don't have to hear the truth. There's literally thousands of people detransitioning and they're all saying the same shit but somehow we're the bad guys???

Fuck all the way outta here.
To stick to the thread topic. D.Wade said he knew Zaya was trans since the age of 3

ABUSE

so... I post people who are actually factually trans, that are speaking out and saying "this ain't the way" and somehow I'm "anti alphabet"???

How about y'all are just anti truth?

It's coming directly from their mouths. This shit ain't made up and I've posted stuff like this before but y'all basically just stick fingers in your ears and yell "LALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!!!" so you don't have to hear the truth. There's literally thousands of people detransitioning and they're all saying the same shit but somehow we're the bad guys???

Fuck all the way outta here.

Because you have done long term research on this topic and posted about it 100s of times. You act like you don’t be dying at gay jokes and all of sudden are politically correct. Do y’all know wtf homophobia means? In the correct context? I’ve seen you and plenty other guys be completely disgusted by anything lbgqt and go on about it for threads. Like what we doing here

I just can’t call a person they/them.

I just can’t y’all. I’m sorry, it’s not in me to go along with the delusion of calling a single person a multiple.

Along with all the other absurd things like xer/xers etc….

Then don’t be anywhere where they do that and you’ll be fine. Look it’s ok not to be PC as long as you got tough skin.

Because you have done long term research on this topic and posted about it 100s of times. You act like you don’t be dying at gay jokes and all of sudden are politically correct. Do y’all know wtf homophobia means? In the correct context? I’ve seen you and plenty other guys be completely disgusted by anything lbgqt and go on about it for threads. Like what we doing here

So niggas laughing at gay jokes suddenly hate gays???

Y'all niggas cake. Soft as fuck. Niggas can't even laugh at a joke without y'all sensitive asses clutching pearls and shit???

@Dwayne @Cavvaleer @Disanthrope @PhenomTheMac

This was just posted by a friend of mine and appeared on my timeline

A lot of what y'all are saying is addressed in the first 6 minutes of this video by a now "detransitioning" person. Everything from the financial incentives, no pushback, mental issues, all of it.

I've been saying this for the longest: Anyone that feels as if they're of the opposite sex likely has childhood trauma and usually some sort of childhood sexual abuse in their past. Every single person that has detransitioned has stated as much.

"Affirmation only model."

Everyone contributing to this thread should watch that video so we can have an informed conversation about it.

So somebody can pretty much come to your private business go out they way to offend you and you should accept it so they don’t feel like following the crowd?
Yo. Was that person being offensive?

If you ask me what MY pronouns are, and I laugh. Who am I  really offending?

Since we are just rehashing the same arguments for the umpteenth time. Here's the same facts I posted last time that have yet to be refuted:

There are people who come to regret the decisions they make and their stories are suppressed because it hurts the movement.
(https://news.sky.com/story/hundreds...eking-help-to-return-to-original-sex-11827740)

Researchers are scared to challenge their own bias and even worse afraid of the backlash if they look deeper into people who come to regret their decision. I don't think that shit is right.

Nevermind the link they've found to autism:

It's a mental health issue. We are not serving these people by fostering their illness at the expense of trying to solve it. Just because we can do something, rather something cosmetic like a BBL or something much more significant like transitioning someone's gender, doesn't mean we should. In either case we know that it doesn't always help but actually exacperates the problem through body dysmorphia.

Now adults gonna do as they see fit. But to subject these kids-- who are not prepared to make these kinds of life decisions-- to something so extreme is neglectful. Let them be kids. Stop feeding them into a machine that profits off of them and will silence them and shun them if they ever come to regret the decisions they made.

Here is someone who actually helps people transition. As much an ally as can be. And when she voiced concerns that the medical community was rushing through transitions for people who later regretted them, guess what happened? The same advocacy groups that she supports turned on her for damaging the movement.

Why is telling the truth so damaging? Real question. No snark.

So you don’t refer to yourself as him because transgenders took that from you? Fully explain?
The same way you don't know what I'm talking about when I throw my agenda in your face is the same way I don't know wtf they're talking about

I made it this far in life, im not re-identifying myself for your agenda

It doesn't benefit ME to play along, The same way it wouldn't benefit a stranger to have a hood name cuz i say so...play dumb

Crazy how anyone could argue that a person who  thinks they are trapped in the wrong body doesnt have a mental issue. Well what the hell do you call it then? Your mind tells you the body you have doesn't belong to you.

Jesus christ. Use common sense. Again, your body is developed in the womb. Some kind of disruption is experienced during the pregnancy that causes the brains development to be altered. Oftentimes this is caused by a mother either knowingly or unknowingly injesting birth control pills or abortion pills while pregnant. This disturbance is what causes the brain to be wired 1 way and the body another.

That is precisely why it IS a mental illness. Rather than treat that and develop better methods to correct that illness, we have instead started mutilating children's bodies in a way that is irreversible and can cause them physical pain and psychological damage that they can't possibly comprehend in their young mindstates. All because people are too afraid to be called transphobic (which what a misnomer that is but I digress) to actually point out how fucking insane this shit is. Goddamn man. If they develop a surgery to let people have tails are we just gonna sit back idly by and let it happen too? Cause you know some people are born with a protruding spinal cord that could be elongated and fashioned into a tail. I mean why not right? If it's surgically possible we might as well right?

Last edited:
Regardless of how y’all feel… 113 pages dedicated to another man’s child is nuts.

This thread probably should’ve closed 80 pages ago. I haven’t read through it all but the same arguments on the first page are being made on this page as well.

Also minding your own business is so underrated nowadays.

Regardless of how y’all feel… 113 pages dedicated to another man’s child is nuts.

This thread probably should’ve closed 80 pages ago. I haven’t read through it all but the same arguments on the first page are being made on this page as well.

Also minding your own business is so underrated nowadays.
Thats not what the thread is about. But thanks for stopping by.

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

Literal thread title and catalyst for this discussion.

You’re welcome and goodbye.
I knew you'd quote the title.

You already stated that you didn't read the thread. You can't then try and state that you know the contents, since again you didn't read it.

You don't know what you don't know. So yeah. Not what the thread is about. God bless.

Back