Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

Lol the anti lgbtq clique of ABW
I'm not anti anything personally. I actually have friends, family, and acquaintances that have grown my understanding. And from those vast experiences I have also been able to research other people's experiences.

Now based on what I have learned through conversation, through independently researching the facts, and through my own experiences why am must I blindly agree to something I know to be wrong?

I've never insulted anyone. Never treated anyone unfairly. Always kept an open mind and listened to other perspectives. But then you see shit like the Pokémon thing and are so flippant and dismissive. You know that shit is wrong. So now we riding with the thought police?! You think it's cool to police someone's laughter? That doesn't strike you as overreacting?

As ive said @HellCzar like many black lgbt has put his sexuality before his race or anything else. Yall find this false sense of comradery to the point you feel lgbt can do no wrong in your eyes. Everything they do is right... because.... gay.

What if he doesn't go by him what if he doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about?

He was punished.

And you're okay with that

So if he does not go by him wouldn’t them asking for clarification be ok. Bro when somebody refers to you without your name they say He or Him. I get the non binary thing ain’t for you but confirming what you go by already is weird. If somebody asked if you’re Black would you say something different?

So if he does not go by him wouldn’t them asking for clarification be ok. Bro when somebody refers to you without your name they say He or Him. I get the non binary thing ain’t for you but confirming what you go by already is weird. If somebody asked if you’re Black would you say something different?
Ok if that's what we doing, i have my own agenda that others must respect and go with

So when I meet people I ask them what their hood name is... mines D-Dog Loc, what's yours?

You do have a hood name..right?????? DON'T YOU?!

As ive said @HellCzar like many black lgbt has put his sexuality before his race or anything else. Yall find this false sense of comradery to the point you feel lgbt can do no wrong in your eyes. Everything they do is right... because.... gay.

Lol how is this before the race at all. Who say they are gay not Black unless they are not Black? Do you know any Black LBGQT people in your city? You just basing it off twitter and what non lbgqt tells you. You been on it for 4 years. Idk the need to tag me all the time tho

Bruh, did he deserve to be disqualified for laughing? That's clearly problem here. Yes, he could have just said his pronouns and kept it moving, but was him laughing so egregious that he needed to be kicked out?

Man wtf are you talking about
Exactly. Thank you.

khaby-lame-01.jpg

I'm not anti anything personally. I actually have friends, family, and acquaintances that have grown my understanding. And from those vast experiences I have also been able to research other people's experiences.

Now based on what I have learned through conversation, through independently researching the facts, and through my own experiences why am must I blindly agree to something I know to be wrong?

I've never insulted anyone. Never treated anyone unfairly. Always kept an open mind and listened to other perspectives. But then you see shit like the Pokémon thing and are so flippant and dismissive. You know that shit is wrong. So now we riding with the thought police?! You think it's cool to police someone's laughter? That doesn't strike you as overreacting?

Lol people get kicked out of shit for being disrespectful all the time wtf you mean? Now granted he did disrespect pokemon but saying I go by he ain’t offensive? Is it? I get it y’all feel if you don’t call somebody what they ask to be called you’re gonna get fired and I hear you.

But if I go to say a company event and I know my company is trying to be fake inclusive they ask how I ID and I just laugh and say “I’m not with that new stuff or isn’t it obvious” you might get hit by HR. Like again race, politics, gender, and who you fucking are sensitive shit that gets people fired. It’s ok to fire somebody for racial comments, gender comments, politics, but we have to draw the line at lbgqt because it’s makes people uncomfortable?

And shit if it’s a private event you know they can do what they want if you offend them.

You know that's not true but that's your easy way out. no different than calling someone a republican because they don't dickeat democrats

Lol bruh you have said literally every anti gay slur possible and react in disgust and think gay Black people don’t care about the Black Race.

How is that no blatant homophobia and I know Phenom is co-signing you and ignoring the homophobia

Again bro we been debating this for years my idea is not changing because you refuse to see.

Including u and i guess Deadeye, is this THE SINISTER SIX of ABW? LOL.
Lol the anti lgbtq clique of ABW

so... I post people who are actually factually trans, that are speaking out and saying "this ain't the way" and somehow I'm "anti alphabet"???

How about y'all are just anti truth?

It's coming directly from their mouths. This shit ain't made up and I've posted stuff like this before but y'all basically just stick fingers in your ears and yell "LALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!!!" so you don't have to hear the truth. There's literally thousands of people detransitioning and they're all saying the same shit but somehow we're the bad guys???

Fuck all the way outta here.

Back