Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

I knew you'd quote the title.

You already stated that you didn't read the thread. You can't then try and state that you know the contents, since again you didn't read it.

You don't know what you don't know. So yeah. Not what the thread is about. God bless.

I also said the same arguments made on the first page are being made on this one… so it doesn’t seem like I missed much.

*insert generic passive aggressive statement*

Crazy how anyone could argue that a person who  thinks they are trapped in the wrong body doesnt have a mental issue. Well what the hell do you call it then? Your mind tells you the body you have doesn't belong to you.

Jesus christ. Use common sense. Again, your body is developed in the womb. Some kind of disruption is experienced during the pregnancy that causes the brains development to be altered. Oftentimes this is caused by a mother either knowingly or unknowingly injesting birth control pills or abortion pills while pregnant. This disturbance is what causes the brain to be wired 1 way and the body another.

That is precisely why it IS a mental illness. Rather than treat that and develop better methods to correct that illness, we have instead started mutilating children's bodies in a way that is irreversible and can cause them physical pain and psychological damage that they can't possibly comprehend in their young mindstates. All because people are too afraid to be called transphobic (which what a misnomer that is but I digress) to actually point out how fucking insane this shit is. Goddamn man. If they develop a surgery to let people have tails are we just gonna sit back idly by and let it happen too? Cause you know some people are born with a protruding spinal cord that could be elongated and fashioned into a tail. I mean why not right? If it's surgically possible we might as well right?

Alright so how do we treat this mental illness? What’s a humane way. I’m personally not for surgery on anybody that’s not 18 unless it’s a medical thing. But how do you want this to be treated? 15 year old wants to wear a dress and heels so we make him go to therapy and tell us why? Take away the girl clothes?

Alright so how do we treat this mental illness? What’s a humane way. I’m personally not for surgery on anybody that’s not 18 unless it’s a medical thing. But how do you want this to be treated? 15 year old wants to wear a dress and heels so we make him go to therapy and tell us why? Take away the girl clothes?
A boy expressing themselves in a way that is considered feminine or a girl appearing masculine isn't a mental illness though. That's just socialization. In that situation they should supported and given outlets that are healthy to navigate through adolescence just like anybody else.

Now support may not be wearing a dress, but certainly giving them safe spaces to explore why they want to wear it and give them the critical thinking tools to make informed decisions for themselves as they move into adulthood.

But none of that I'd consider a mental illness necessarily. We had tomboys and effeminate males for generations that's not some reason for concern. Sometimes it's a phase, sometimes it's not but in either case there's no need to rush to make permanent decisions at an age when you're constantly changing and evolving still.

That's the issue in society beyond just any one issue. This rush to sexualize children and to make them declare and define who they are at such early stages in their development. Just let kids be kids. Let them try things, figure stuff out, invent themselves and then reinvent themselves again. It's just so much undue pressure for a kid to be placed in a box. Like who the hell really thinks a kid can make these kinds of lifelong decisions? The impact that goes so far beyond their own comprehension? Then why don't we let them vote, or marry, or drink and smoke, drive, and every other thing we restrict them from?

We live in a world where we tell these kids they can't watch an R rated movie because it has nude bodies in it, but that they can authorize changing their gender including changing the parts of their body they are allegedly too immature to see in film. It's just so backwards. And we would do these kids a world of good if we just left them the hell alone to be kids until they are entrusted with making decisions for themselves, full stop across the board.

Last edited:
A boy expressing themselves in a way that is considered feminine or a girl appearing masculine isn't a mental illness though. That's just socialization. In that situation they should supported and given outlets that are healthy to navigate through adolescence just like anybody else.

Now support may not be wearing a dress, but certainly giving them safe spaces to explore why they want to wear it and give them the critical thinking tools to make informed decisions for themselves as they move into adulthood.

But none of that I'd consider a mental illness necessarily. We had tomboys and effeminate males for generations that's not some reason for concern. Sometimes it's a phase, sometimes it's not but in either case there's no need to rush to make permanent decisions at an age when you're constantly changing and evolving still.

That's the issue in society beyond just any one issue. This rush to sexualize children and to make them declare and define who they are at such early stages in their development. Just let kids be kids. Let them try things, figure stuff out, invent themselves and then reinvent themselves again. It's just so much undue pressure for a kid to be placed in a box. Like who the hell really thinks a kid can make these kinds of lifelong decisions? The impact that goes so far beyond their own comprehension? Then why don't we let them vote, or marry, or drink and smoke, drive, and every other thing we restrict them from?

We live in a world where we tell these kids they can't watch an R rated movie because it has nude bodies in it, but that they can authorize changing their gender including changing the parts of their body they are allegedly too immature to see in film. It's just so backwards. And we would do these kids a world of good I'd just left them the hell alone to be kids until they are entrusted with making decisions for themselves, full stop across the board.

I don’t think the people truly understand, when you say, things like children are born gay, that’s that weirdo talk. That’s basically insinuating they children are sexual beings. Socialization is okay, it’s fine, people do shit daily. Nothing is wrong with a kid doing certain things, but as parents I don’t have to accept my children wearing certain clothes since kids don’t self govern.

You take a baby deer, bear, lion, gazelle and leave them in the same area and guess what? They’ll more than likely play together but as they get older????? They will have to clash. So we can’t always use children for validation of adult behavior.

Gender dysphoria is a mental disorder, tbf. I've stated before that I'm for calling someone by their preferred pronouns. If that's what puts you in the best of spirits, it's the least I can do; however, your sex can't be changed based on feeling. I'm not anti-trans and I want people to be happy.

I have to be honest though, I've started to see a ton of people pushing the idea that you can actually be a woman even though you were born a man. That's not possible. I will show everyone the respect I want to receive in kind so I'm not out here trying to hurt people's feelings and stuff but it's not true and it bothers me that the mainstream move is to reinforce this idea. It's dangerous to lie to children like this. It's a little bit sexist if we're being honest as it's effectively reducing both men and women to a few sexist stereotypes.

I also said the same arguments made on the first page are being made on this one… so it doesn’t seem like I missed much.

*insert generic passive aggressive statement*
So niggas laughing at gay jokes suddenly hate gays???

Y'all niggas cake. Soft as fuck. Niggas can't even laugh at a joke without y'all sensitive asses clutching pearls and shit???

We live in a world where we tell these kids they can't watch an R rated movie because it has nude bodies in it, but that they can authorize changing their gender including changing the parts of their body they are allegedly too immature to see in film. It's just so backwards. And we would do these kids a world of good if we just left them the hell alone to be kids until they are entrusted with making decisions for themselves, full stop across the board.

Ok well my bad for saying you anti lbgqt. I was limping in you in with folks who view the whole lbgqt thing in general as a sickness. I’m not with the surgery for kids cuz ya know physical shit shouldn’t be messed with.

Maybe I’m viewing y’all as having Disanthrope mindset and that’s not fair or accurate.

Ok well my bad for saying you anti lbgqt. I was limping in you in with folks who view the whole lbgqt thing in general as a sickness. I’m not with the surgery for kids cuz ya know physical shit shouldn’t be messed with.

Maybe I’m viewing y’all as having Disanthrope mindset and that’s not fair or accurate.
Sir/Ma'am my mindset is correct and righteous. Untainted.

Your mindset supports the grooming of children if you cosign this filth 👇🏾

I knew you'd quote the title.

You already stated that you didn't read the thread. You can't then try and state that you know the contents, since again you didn't read it.

You don't know what you don't know. So yeah. Not what the thread is about. God bless.
Do people really not understand how forums work. You don't get a 100+ pages of discussion by people staying on topic.

One of my cousins just posted this up on FB.

I said on here before. Everything so called allies on here has the same exact views as us.

They think just because they call them man/woman they are saying that not to be mean, which is understandable. I won’t. I will say trans man/women.

But

Will say they are not real men/women which goes against the majority trans community entire fight because they say they are real men/women

Shit is sad and funny at the same time

Last couple of pages been some of the best back and forth in the whole thread imo

Back