Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

welp call it a double standard then my opinion is not gonna change.

If you have a double standard just because you feel how you feel then why are you acting so confused on why people don't support being forced to call trans people by their preferred pronouns? You do the same thing to a different group of people, haha.

Yours is really the bigot behavior. You're singling out a group to treat worse.

If you have a double standard just because you feel how you feel then why are you acting so confused on why people don't support being forced to call trans people by their preferred pronouns? You do the same thing to a different group of people, haha.

even tho that group is a internet hoax

A person should be able to accept their choice of lifestyle without forcing their beliefs on everyone else.
No need to completely undo logic, science, nature, and facts for your own selfish validation.
And if that's what you need to do to feel good about your life decisions, something is wrong with you.

The above can apply to a lot of things, but it definitely applies to this trans movement.
Someone that has accepted what sex they are should not need to deny what they are literally born as.
If they can't accept living the feminine/masculine lifestyle as the sex they were born as that's a personal problem.

So when the trans, non-binary, and gay crowd promote such falsehoods it looks like insecurity to me.
Possibly self-hatred, like they are running from themselves, people that have not accepted what they are.
As much as they like to point their fingers at the straight community, it looks more like they are projecting.

A person should be able to accept their choice of lifestyle without forcing their beliefs on everyone else.
No need to completely undo logic, science, nature, and facts for your own selfish validation.
And if that's what you need to do to feel good about your life decisions, something is wrong with you.

The above can apply to a lot of things, but it definitely applies to this trans movement.
Someone that has accepted what sex they are should not need to deny what they are literally born as.
If they can't accept living the feminine/masculine lifestyle as the sex they were born as that's a personal problem.

So when the trans, non-binary, and gay crowd promote such falsehoods it looks like insecurity to me.
Possibly self-hatred, like they are running from themselves, people that have not accepted what they are.
As much as they like to point their fingers at the straight community, it looks more like they are projecting.

Great post....for me, I'll keep it simple....If a man believes he is a woman or a woman believes himself to be a man....fine whatever....

But by every scientific, physiological and bilogical test, you are what you were born as.....if you want to play make believe, thats fine but I don't feel I should have to participate

Great post....for me, I'll keep it simple....If a man believes he is a woman or a woman believes himself to be a man....fine whatever....

But by every scientific, physiological and bilogical test, you are what you were born as.....if you want to play make believe, thats fine but I don't feel I should have to participate

And that's all it really comes down to. Say what you want about yourself. Just don't try to force me to say it.

Ameena!

This is all what the APA tried to keep us away from back in the 70's. There's a few things that led us to where we are now.

The rainbows back then cheated to get off that list of DSM's and they were also beating up the doctors who disagreed with them and even showing up and hijacking they APA meetings w/ all kinds of yelling and shouting. It is and always was a mental illness (no hate either). Wanna know something funny?? Some of the rainbows (during interviews) and even on they own websites will mention this on they very own websites. Boosie would've been better off just stating facts rather than going on that tirade that he did. And yeah there is documentation to back up what I mentioned.

Back