Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

One of the coolest people say my job identifies as "they, them"

Biological born female, consider a themself trans, taking hormones, planning on surgery. Has a whole boyfriend working there too.

People notice me cool as shit with them... They the main two that that put together to get my daughter's Barbie dream house. I've hung out with them a few times, they legit my people's.

Someone once asked me if the "female" considers themself trans, does that make the boy gay, or is he only gay after get surgery.

My response was don't know, never asked, don't really care...I just know they happy together.

It's a touchy subject. On one hand I don't really care for all the titles n shit, cuz I personally think they're dumb. Just leave people alone and let them be happy. On the other hand, I know a lot of them care about their classifications... And I try to keep up.... But that shit just isn't a high level of personal interest. Cuz I strongly believe who you like and who you wanna be with is your business... As long as you happy 🤷🏿‍♂️

Naw. It’s both equally

I can't say I've seen that. Most transgendered people I've seen discuss the topic have no problem admitting that biological sex and gender are different. They just firmly believe that gender matters more and that society should make its rules about what people can or can't do based on gender not sex.

I swear, parts of that community just wanna confuse us

Honestly, I think they do themselves a disservice with some of their framing. I watched this clip of Dr. Phil where a couple transpeople pulled out this chart of genders and pronouns, and they had to admit that even they didn't understand what all the pronouns meant.

Then when this well known conservative hack came on there and asked them to define a woman, they both said that a woman is defined however woman says. I basically came away from the clip believing that they are just throwing shit at a wall to see what sticks at this point.

I can't say I've seen that. Most transgendered people I've seen discuss the topic have no problem admitting that biological sex and gender are different. They just firmly believe that gender matters more and that society should make its rules about what people can or can't do based on gender not sex.

Honestly, I think they do themselves a disservice with some of their framing. I watched this clip of Dr. Phil where a couple transpeople pulled out this chart of genders and pronouns, and they had to admit that even they didn't understand what all the pronouns meant.

Then when this well known conservative hack came on there and asked them to define a woman, they both said that a woman is defined however woman says. I basically came away from the clip believing that they are just throwing shit at a wall to see what sticks at this point.
I watched Malik Yoba on the breakfast club with a couple of others and it was so confusing that they had me questioning where I fell at in the spectrum based on their terms and definitions and I had to digress. It's hard to take some of them seriously when they choose to over complicate so much

giphy-downsized.gif

Back