Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

Lmao, yup
That nigga @HellCzar act like Stevie Wonder to your post. I personally find it hilarious. He did the same with Kandy. To his credit tho, he admitted to it😂
Lol... @HellCzar is my baby tho

He knows I'm not being mean-spirited but just stating facts

I have no issues whatsoever with the gay community...like at all

But them Ts (especially these new TikTok/Twitter ones)...I'own phuck with them...like at all

Edit: Even a lot of gay people don't eff with the Ts...so there's that

I think it's the opposite. People get smoke for not doing what they're told to do by the trans community. Guess what you see depends on what side of the argument you're on.

You're not really disagreeing with me. My point was that trans people don't have a problem with acknowledging that biological sex and gender are different. That's all Scandalust did. They have a problem with people doing anything they feel doesn't respect their identification, and that ranges from everything from not using the right pronouns to not allowing them in the restroom of their choice.

Regardless of what side of the argument you're on, there aren't a lot of people walking around claiming that a person with a full fledged dick and balls was never a biological male.

You're not really disagreeing with me. My point was that trans people don't have a problem with acknowledging that biological sex and gender are different. That's all Scandalust did. They have a problem with people doing anything they feel doesn't respect their identification, and that ranges from everything from not using the right pronouns to not allowing them in the restroom of their choice.

Regardless of what side of the argument you're on, there aren't a lot of people walking around claiming that a person with a full fledged dick and balls was never a biological male.

They are. Thats where the biggest argument is coming from

Transwomen/Transmen are real women/men is the crux of the entire thing

They are. Thats where the biggest argument is coming from

Transwomen/Transmen are real women/men is the crux of the entire thing

You're not making the point you think you are.

As I've said, they aren't denying biology. They are saying that gender should matter more in society. You can agree or disagree with them about what makes a real man/woman, but that's not the same thing as claiming that they are saying that sex and gender are the same thing. They aren't.

You're not making the point you think you are.

As I've said, they aren't denying biology. They are saying that gender should matter more in society. You can agree or disagree with them about what makes a real man/woman, but that's not the same thing as claiming that they are saying that sex and gender are the same thing. They aren't.
A lot of them are doing exactly that...mostly trans "women" tho.

Even without SRS (sex reassignment surgery) and a fully functional penis, they (TWs) will argue and fight to their (or your lol) death that they are, indeed, 100% "real women".

Edit: They are even going as far as pushing the medical field and government to completely ignore biology, redefining what makes bio girls/women female, AND telling us WE aren't really women but that THEY are lol. This where the pushback comes in.

Last edited:
I can't say I've seen that. Most transgendered people I've seen discuss the topic have no problem admitting that biological sex and gender are different. They just firmly believe that gender matters more and that society should make its rules about what people can or can't do based on gender not sex.

I can never get on this bandwagon cause the gender argument is always about feelings. I may feel like a dog but doesn’t mean I am. If someone say they were a dog and needed you to rub their head and play fetch with them, you would look at them crazy.I look at trans ppl the same way. Asking me to refer to them as they, no sir, they means a group of people not one person. Fuck I Iook like butchering my grammar to appease to you. No thank you

A lot of them are doing exactly that...mostly trans "women" tho.

Even without SRS (sex reassignment surgery) and a fully functional penis, they (TWs) will argue and fight to their (or your lol) death that they are, indeed, 100% "real women".

Edit: They are even going as far as pushing the medical field and government to completely ignore biology, redefining what makes bio girls/women female, AND telling us WE aren't really women but that THEY are lol. This where the pushback comes in.

I think we're talking past each other. The bold is exactly what I'm getting at. They aren't denying the biology. They are trying to push the narrative that biology isn't what matters.

At the end of the day, we can agree they are all over the place with their arguments. One minute they'll be saying that Body Dysmorphia is a real medical condition, and that SRS should be covered by insurance as a real treatment for the condition. The next minute they'll be bashing people for claiming that transgenderism is a psychological condition. There are a lot of bigots out there that pounce on the chance to bash anyone that's different. However, when it comes to transgendered people, I believe a lot of the blow back they receive is due to their own unreasonable expectations and perceived entitlements.

I thought that was their stance too, but now it seems they want sex to be eradicated even though it's important. I get that from the sports participation debate. Sports are separated by sex for the obvious reasons, but the trans community finds issue with that and wants it to be gender based when sex is definitely the better criteria in that situation.

Ya, we're mostly agreeing. I'm reading stuff late/responding late because I'm playing these damn video games.

Look there's transracial people now.

I honestly think motherfuckers went insane around 2008 and just wanna life in their own make believe land so I let them.

If a man that claims he is a woman and sticks his dick in a woman that claims she is a man, I say fuck it.

This whole live and let live mentality is gonna drive people even more insane on what is real and factual and what is fictional.

We got so called men getting dicked down and giving birth and shit. Fuck is wrong with the world.

I think we're talking past each other. The bold is exactly what I'm getting at. They aren't denying the biology. They are trying to push the narrative that biology isn't what matters.

At the end of the day, we can agree they are all over the place with their arguments. One minute they'll be saying that Body Dysmorphia is a real medical condition, and that SRS should be covered by insurance as a real treatment for the condition. The next minute they'll be bashing people for claiming that transgenderism is a psychological condition. There are a lot of bigots out there that pounce on the chance to bash anyone that's different. However, when it comes to transgendered people, I believe a lot of the blow back they receive is due to their own unreasonable expectations and perceived entitlements.
They are absolutely denying the biology

Look there's transracial people now.

I honestly think motherfuckers went insane around 2008 and just wanna life in their own make believe land so I let them.

If a man that claims he is a woman and sticks his dick in a woman that claims she is a man, I say fuck it.

This whole live and let live mentality is gonna drive people even more insane on what is real and factual and what is fictional.

We got so called men getting dicked down and giving birth and shit. Fuck is wrong with the world.

transracial ain’t a thing

They are absolutely denying the biology

I think they try to stalemate the biology convo by saying no term is 100% accurate. So when xx and xy chromosomes are brought up, they'll try to deny the legitimacy of that by bringing up people with rare conditions that stop them from being in one of those 2 categories. So with that they do try to deny the science.

Back