Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

Running out of jokes because your logic is trash as hell and you can’t debate. Stick to sports.

Logic is male is a male and female is a female.

But you said no. You can be whatever you want.

Y’all wanna be white so bad when it comes to this lol

well if I know him it’s fine. If your homeboy robs people but says he is not a robber but you know he does. That’s not the same as calling somebody by the gender they ask for. Because how do you know they ain’t. Have you seen their sex organs? You be trying bruh but you’re failing with your points

Youuu the one out here trying hard. You been on this Earth how long and you can't tell a man from a woman until you see a dick or pussy?

Youuu the one out here trying hard. You been on this Earth how long and you can't tell a man from a woman until you see a dick or pussy?

i Distinctly remeber a thread where niggas rationalized killing transgenders because they got tricked. So ask them niggas. Y’all weird

I hope this is relevant so just hear me out

Anyone watch the show Billions?

There is a character on there that is named Taylor. It's a woman actress and she plays a person who doesn't identify as a gender. I believe it's like her second scene with the main character Bobby Axelrod and she says something to the effect of "my pronouns are they and them" or some shit. Every scene after that, Bobby refers to her as Taylor, their name. Someone got pissy with Taylor and referred to them as her and Bobby corrected him and said they. But other than that, he's always referred to her as Taylor in every scene they're in and even when he mentions them in conversation.

Now, with that being said, I don't see how it's offensive to call the child by the name they identify with instead of the gender they want to be identified as.

Take from this what you will

I walk this earth everyday with extremely high accuracy on correctly guessing someone's sex without having to see any sex organs. It's concerning if you can't do the same.

I hope this is relevant so just hear me out

Anyone watch the show Billions?

There is a character on there that is named Taylor. It's a woman actress and she plays a person who doesn't identify as a gender. I believe it's like her second scene with the main character Bobby Axelrod and she says something to the effect of "my pronouns are they and them" or some shit. Every scene after that, Bobby refers to her as Taylor, their name. Someone got pissy with Taylor and referred to them as her and Bobby corrected him and said they. But other than that, he's always referred to her as Taylor in every scene they're in and even when he mentions them in conversation.

Now, with that being said, I don't see how it's offensive to call the child by the name they identify with instead of the gender they want to be identified as.

Take from this what you will

But why does the person not want to call them the other gender? In regards to that teacher he was warned and told why and again went against it I have no cape for him

But why does the person not want to call them the other gender? In regards to that teacher he was warned and told why and again went against it I have no cape for him

Why do other people have to call you everything on the list of things you want to be called? You give options, and people use the ones they want. How you gonna get mad about what people you use from the options YOU gave?

Fam, in every situation, it's not going to end where both people get what they want. Someone will end up conceding to keep the peace.

In this situation, the teacher tried to find the best compromise. He wasn't down with calling the child the gender the child wanted but called the child by the name they wanted and I'm sure that was even uncomfortable for him.

I walk this earth everyday with extremely high accuracy on correctly guessing someone's sex without having to see any sex organs. It's concerning if you can't do the same.

talk to them niggas that stated that it’s ok to kill a trans person because they tricked you. And again if it a 6 w broad with a beard who has PCOS you might think it’s a woman because women with pcos can grow beards. Why is it hard for you to just call somebody how they ask to be called? Why are you offended that they get offended?

its because you don’t like it. But you don’t have too it’s simple respect but it’s strange this a lost concept for black people in this thread

Fam, in every situation, it's not going to end where both people get what they want. Someone will end up conceding to keep the peace.

In this situation, the teacher tried to find the best compromise. He wasn't down with calling the child the gender the child wanted but called the child by the name they wanted and I'm sure that was even uncomfortable for him.

and I understand that I realky do but it’s a reason you don’t bring your politics to the class as a teacher he has to know better and refused.

So he literally used his religion beliefs to disrespect somebody because of his personal belief and you think it’s cool. Ain’t that a slippery slope? Because how you gonna put your belief over the rules of the school district
I didn't say he forgot. Said he slipped up. Here's a recent article with more details.

The quote below lets you know he wasn't just in there saying she/her, but instead was just always using her name.

"The ultimatum said that in order for me to be allowed back in the classroom, that I would have to proactively use male pronouns, in any instance, if they suspected that I was using the name instead of he or him or his, that it will be grounds for my termination."

Lmao, this teacher bout to get paid!

The students doing a walk out in support of the teacher is interesting. Did the school try to discipline them for that?

talk to them niggas that stated that it’s ok to kill a trans person because they tricked you. And again if it a 6 w broad with a beard who has PCOS you might think it’s a woman because women with pcos can grow beards. Why is it hard for you to just call somebody how they ask to be called? Why are you offended that they get offended?

its because you don’t like it. But you don’t have too it’s simple respect but it’s strange this a lost concept for black people in this thread

We don't have to pussify everybody though. Everyday we call people things without consideration of what they want to be called.

If a 25 yr old 6 ft white man says he's a 9 ft 2, 73 year old black woman you gonna call him all that?

Last edited:
Back