Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

I told you earlier that's why he did it. You're looking at his motivation, when that doesn't matter. We've been over this. Whether it was religion, science, or just how he feels they'd fire him. How were his actions examples of discrimination? The girl said she's now a boy named *Michael*. So he started calling her Michael, and nothing else.

you forgot he wants to be called a boy tho which is his right which is why the teacher was fired lol. What is your argument? You’re pro discrimination because you feel personal beliefs should override the rules. And I bet he didn’t win his lawsuit

you forgot he wants to be called a boy tho which is his right which is why the teacher was fired lol. What is your argument? You’re pro discrimination because you feel personal beliefs should override the rules. And I bet he didn’t win his lawsuit

You date transgender folks.

If not you’re a bigot

U
lol you being cute. He also wants to be called by his proper pronoun not doing it because you don’t agree is discrimination. If your boss don’t agree with your name he can’t just call you sir. Sane applies here. But y’all won’t just say you don’t like the shit. You want to act like you’re being oppressed. Nonsense.

What's cute? Since when do people get to pick a list of names you HAVE to call them? And you gotta make sure to use the whole list.

You say your name's Michael, and I only call you Michael and you file a complaint. THAT'S acting oppressed.

Damn, so we can't even IGNORE gender now because that's discrimination?

U

What's cute? Since when do people get to pick a list of names you HAVE to call them? And you gotta make sure to use the whole list.

You say your name's Michael, and I only call you Michael and you file a complaint. THAT'S acting oppressed.

If I tell you I’m Michael and I’m a boy but you call me her that blatantly violating my request because if your personal belief. So a teacher who hates blacks can call you blackly based on personal belief. Y’all niggas stand for shit and don’t think how it can be applied in real life. Stupid

If I tell you I’m Michael and I’m a boy but you call me her that blatantly violating my request because if your personal belief. So a teacher who hates blacks can call you blackly based on personal belief. Y’all niggas stand for shit and don’t think how it can be applied in real life. Stupid

He didn't call her "her" unless it was a mistake that he apologized for. He exclusively called her "Michael". The situation you just described isn't what happened.

He didn't call her "her" unless it was a mistake that he apologized for. He exclusively called her "Michael". The situation you just described isn't what happened.

in the article it says he called him Her in the classroom loudly how you miss that. Then said he made a mistake lol

in the article it says he called him Her in the classroom loudly how you miss that. Then said he made a mistake lol

Bruh are you reading my post? I just said unless it was a mistake he apologized for. And I think he had her in his class the year before, so it was probably also a habit.

The article tells you he wasn't still calling her she/her like that.

Smh at the idea that calling someone by their name is you making them uncomfortable and denying them their rights.

because in this situation he is also a boy would a straight kid have this issue? No because it would be respected. Y’all are coming up with reasons not to respect it but it’s based literally on y’all feelings vs theirs. Haven’t been given any reason why he can’t be called Michael and boy. Besides personal feelings.

Back