Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

Bruh are you reading my post? I just said unless it was a mistake he apologized for. And I think he had her in his class the year before, so it was probably also a habit.

The article tells you he wasn't still calling her she/her like that.

so now you saying he just forgot? In 2019 lol ok bro. He is being oppressed because of his rule breaking.

they will be alright we all know overly religious people are the reason we at where we at now
Some people are overly religious

Some people are just devout.

To someone who is atheist/agnostic any person of faith strictly adhering to their beliefs seems extreme. Even though it is a US freedom.

It all comes down to: u don't share my beliefs so I don't care how u feel.

you don’t date them because they are men. Those are the facts bigot

You in here fighting for them to be labeled as “real women” but wouldn’t date them becuase they are not real women.

Think about that dummy

again I’m about respecting people after they ask to be respected. I’m not gay but I don’t gay people like you do dumbass. It’s real simple but you on some other nonsense

so now you saying he just forgot? In 2019 lol ok bro. He is being oppressed because of his rule breaking.

I didn't say he forgot. Said he slipped up. Here's a recent article with more details.

The quote below lets you know he wasn't just in there saying she/her, but instead was just always using her name.

"The ultimatum said that in order for me to be allowed back in the classroom, that I would have to proactively use male pronouns, in any instance, if they suspected that I was using the name instead of he or him or his, that it will be grounds for my termination."

again I’m about respecting people after they ask to be respected. I’m not gay but I don’t gay people like you do dumbass. It’s real simple but you on some other nonsense

What if you know a dude that likes fuckin men. He admits he likes fuckin men. But he says he's straight. You'd just call him straight?

Fuck outta here. You disrespect folks on here everyday

Bigot.

Respect me and refer to me as King. That’s how I identify

I disrespect folks who disrespect others lol so now you want to cry. So it’s ok for somebody to say disrespectful things but we can’t say nothing back

How's that respectful? To dismiss what he told you he is based on your definitions?

well if I know him it’s fine. If your homeboy robs people but says he is not a robber but you know he does. That’s not the same as calling somebody by the gender they ask for. Because how do you know they ain’t. Have you seen their sex organs? You be trying bruh but you’re failing with your points

Back