Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

EEOC has nothing to do with why he was fired. What was your point in bringing them up?

So againnnn. Is this being forced on people? There's no laws (and I'm pretty sure no rules) saying you have to use pronouns, and you can't call students by their names. I got called by name plenty of times in school and the teacher wasn't fired.

We were in school 15 years ago this do t even apply. Secondly school in va say you can’t discriminate based on gender sex religion. So I’m gonna assume not calling a student by their preferred pronoun falls right into that. So if you feel teachers don’t have to follow the rules to make a political statement then you opening up the door to nonsense. How you complaining about being forced to respect people?

We were in school 15 years ago this do t even apply. Secondly school in va say you can’t discriminate based on gender sex religion. So I’m gonna assume not calling a student by their preferred pronoun falls right into that. So if you feel teachers don’t have to follow the rules to make a political statement then you opening up the door to nonsense. How you complaining about being forced to respect people?

How's calling someone by their name discrimination ?

How's calling someone by their name discrimination ?

lol you being cute. He also wants to be called by his proper pronoun not doing it because you don’t agree is discrimination. If your boss don’t agree with your name he can’t just call you sir. Sane applies here. But y’all won’t just say you don’t like the shit. You want to act like you’re being oppressed. Nonsense.

lol you being cute. He also wants to be called by his proper pronoun not doing it because you don’t agree is discrimination. If your boss don’t agree with your name he can’t just call you sir. Sane applies here. But y’all won’t just say you don’t like the shit. You want to act like you’re being oppressed. Nonsense.

It’s not his proper pronoun though.

dummy

So he literally used his religion beliefs to disrespect somebody because of his personal belief and you think it’s cool. Ain’t that a slippery slope? Because how you gonna put your belief over the rules of the school district

I told you earlier that's why he did it. You're looking at his motivation, when that doesn't matter. We've been over this. Whether it was religion, science, or just how he feels they'd fire him. How were his actions examples of discrimination? The girl said she's now a boy named *Michael*. So he started calling her Michael, and nothing else.

Because how you gonna put your belief over the rules of the school district
And this is why it's a slippery slope.

Segregation was once a rule/law.

Beliefs changed that.

Lgbtq trying to enforce their own language impedes on religious people, and religious people are impeding on trans movement.

The difficult part is there's no way for either side to get what they want without impeding on the other. But to say (not u specifically) that this doesn't affect anyone personally is ignorant.

And this is why it's a slippery slope.

Segregation was once a rule/law.

Beliefs changed that.

Lgbtq trying to enforce their own language impedes on religious people, and religious people are impeding on trans movement.

The difficult part is there's no way for either side to get what they want without impeding on the other. But to say (not u specifically) that this doesn't affect anyone personally is ignorant.

Well I’m sorry but unless your school is religious based then religious folks gotta follow the rules. If I make a religion saying white folks the devil I can’t call you the devil everyday

Well I’m sorry but unless your school is religious based then religious folks gotta follow the rules. If I make a religion saying white folks the devil I can’t call you the devil everyday
This isn't true fam. Working in retail I've known a handful of ppl to get rules accommodating their faith. Christian and muslim.

Back