Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

why would I need to push my son to date somebody? If my son liked transgenders tho nothing I can do about that. And no I wouldn’t say they are women like my mom. I would explain what transgender is by the time I’m cool with them dating. And then they go from there. And no I don’t tell grown people what gender they are. It ain’t my concern.
Damn you don't care if your son dates a transformer? I feel sorry for your....im just going to shut up. Good day sir

Damn you don't care if your son dates a transformer? I feel sorry for your....im just going to shut up. Good day sir

if my son is a grown man who is gay tell me how to make him un-gay? Like nigga we not 12 y’all gotta grow up lol y’all be worried about shit and it’s kinda obsessive

if my son is a grown man who is gay tell me how to make him un-gay? Like nigga we not 12 y’all gotta grow up lol y’all be worried about shit and it’s kinda obsessive
If your son got to grown man status and is gay that's on you bruh. No way around it

If your son got to grown man status and is gay that's on you bruh. No way around it

I don't think a son being gay has anything to do with the father really.

My cousin has a gay son and my cousin is a body building/football coach ex gang member who been in his son's life.

he damn sure ain't get that shit from his pops cause his pops get all types of chicks.

I also got a friend who's a hood nIgga from nyc who's son been showing signs of being possibly gay since elementary school.

you know you can’t make somebody gay or straight bruh lol you dad ain’t make you straight you liked women because that’s what you like you too old not to know better
treating a boy like a girl or vice versa and sexual abuse could make a kid gay

lol so you thought I was gonna take his side his religious beliefs don’t matter at work. Can’t bring religion into the workplace bruh you know that. That’s not being forced. He tried to bring his personal beliefs in. You not about to get a blacks person in me to side with the Bible thumper.

Stop duckin the question. His reasoning doesn't matter. Didn't matter if it's religion, science based, or he just didn't agree. They were going to fire him either way. Stick to the subject instead of grasping at straws for something to disagree with.

Again, he only called them by their new name. He stopped using their old pronouns. They said that's not good enough and fired him. How's that not being forced on him?

Stop duckin the question. His reasoning doesn't matter. Didn't matter if it's religion, science based, or he just didn't agree. They were going to fire him either way. Stick to the subject instead of grasping at straws for something to disagree with.

Again, he only called them by their new name. He stopped using their old pronouns. They said that's not good enough and fired him. How's that not being forced on him?

in that instance it’s forced on him because it’s violating a rule at his job. It’s part of eeoc laws. So he being forced to follow the rules. Don’t see a problem.

in that instance it’s forced on him because it’s violating a rule at his job. It’s part of eeoc laws. So he being forced to follow the rules. Don’t see a problem.

EEOC laws deal with employment. They have nothing to do with students. Next excuse?

Ironically firing him for following his religious views while not violating a rule may be an EEO issue.

EEOC laws deal with employment. They have nothing to do with students. Next excuse?

Ironically firing him for following his religious views while not violating a rule may be an EEO issue.

he was fired obviously that dealt with his employment and kids are told to follow those same rules bro. Like lol what is your point

he was fired obviously that dealt with his employment and kids are told to follow those same rules bro. Like lol what is your point

EEOC has nothing to do with why he was fired. What was your point in bringing them up?

So againnnn. Is this being forced on people? There's no laws (and I'm pretty sure no rules) saying you have to use pronouns, and you can't call students by their names. I got called by name plenty of times in school and the teacher wasn't fired.

do you tell your daughter it’s okay if she thinks she a boy?

All that shit you talking means nothing means nothing if you don’t apply it to your own.

we never talked about it she thinks boys are nasty and she like 9 I feel like most kids aren’t transgender. Would you let your daughter play basketball and have lesbian friends?

Back