Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

Black rednecks

Don’t get mad becuase I dropped facts.

would you date a Transgender? If not why?

would you push your son to date a transgender and say they are real women just like your mom?

I already know the answer but let’s see what’s this go or you can duck the questions like always

killing you for free all week

All folks is saying is men is not women and can’t be women and don’t shouldn’t get privileges that women get.

Don’t get mad becuase I dropped facts.

would you date a Transgender? If not why?

would you push your son to date a transgender and say they are real women just like your mom?

I already know the answer but let’s see what’s this go or you can duck the questions like always

killing you for free all week

why would I need to push my son to date somebody? If my son liked transgenders tho nothing I can do about that. And no I wouldn’t say they are women like my mom. I would explain what transgender is by the time I’m cool with them dating. And then they go from there. And no I don’t tell grown people what gender they are. It ain’t my concern.

If we take basically the same stance as the chick in that tweet, and u calling us bigots, u are basically calling a female a bigot for believing she's a "real female"

Wild shit

It's the new age reverse racism

We can’t tell a woman how to feel about her gender. What that look like? Same way I can’t tell you that you’re not white. I can say you’re not black because I’m in that group. But an outsider can’t tell you what to call yourself.

We can’t tell a woman how to feel about her gender. What that look like? Same way I can’t tell you that you’re not white. I can say you’re not black because I’m in that group. But an outsider can’t tell you what to call yourself.
My point is bigot was thrown around way too loosely.

And chick point in the tweet was exactly that trans folks are telling her how to feel about her gender

And the overall point is reasonable people don't care what trans folks wanna do or call themselves just don't push it on those that disagree

My point is bigot was thrown around way too loosely.

And chick point in the tweet was exactly that trans folks are telling her how to feel about her gender

And the overall point is reasonable people don't care what trans folks wanna do or call themselves just don't push it on those that disagree

This. I don't really care what transgenders do, but that whole "if you're not willing to date a trans person, you're transphobic" shit will make people who are indifferent to them dislike them.

why would I need to push my son to date somebody? If my son liked transgenders tho nothing I can do about that. And no I wouldn’t say they are women like my mom. I would explain what transgender is by the time I’m cool with them dating. And then they go from there. And no I don’t tell grown people what gender they are. It ain’t my concern.

I’m willing to be bet money you wouldn’t date a transgender

And the reason is because they are men and you don’t date me.

Correct me if I’m wrong

im not attracted to transgenders tho. Same way women ain’t attracted to short niggas

Just say because it’s a man. That’s why you’re not attracted

I know you was gon try and skate around it. Just saying they are not real women don’t make you a bad person dummy

Y’all right it’s being forced on us

It is being forced on us. Here in VA a teacher didn't want to call a trans kid by their preferred pronoun (I forget which way they switched). He said he wouldn't call them by the pronoun they don't associate with though, and he'd just call the student by their new name. They fired his ass.

So he wouldn't call them the gender they didn't want to be called, and he would call them by their newly chosen name. Sounds fair... but they fired his ass. How's that not being forced on people?

It is being forced on us. Here in VA a teacher didn't want to call a trans kid by their preferred pronoun (I forget which way they switched). He said he wouldn't call them by the pronoun they don't associate with though, and he'd just call the student by their new name. They fired his ass.

So he wouldn't call them the gender they didn't want to be called, and he would call them by their newly chosen name. Sounds fair... but they fired his ass. How's that not being forced on people?

Let it go bruh.

They lying to themselves on this topic.

so why was it a problem for him to call the kid by what they wanted to be called?

Let it go bruh.

They lying to themselves on this topic.

I mean, they feel how they feel. But don't be in denial that it's being forced on people.
so why was it a problem for him to call the kid by what they wanted to be called?

He did. They chose a new name, and the teacher used it. So Michael said his name is now Michelle. The teacher basically said "OK, I'll call you Michelle and I won't use male pronouns with you anymore". They. Fired. His. Ass. How's that not being forced on us?

I mean, they feel how they feel. But don't be in denial that it's being forced on people.

He did. They chose a new name, and the teacher used it. So Michael said his name is now Michelle. The teacher basically said "OK, I'll call you Michelle and I won't use male pronouns with you anymore". They. Fired. His. Ass. How's that not being forced on us?

but if he called the kid what the kid wanted to be called why they fire him?

Back