Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

If we take basically the same stance as the chick in that tweet, and u calling us bigots, u are basically calling a female a bigot for believing she's a "real female"

Wild shit

It's the new age reverse racism
If that's how ya mind looped it around to make ya point stronger......cool

I'm sure I have nothing more or new to the discussion ??‍♂

Yall weirdos and bigots to me. But we still cool tho

Would you if they was born a man?

how do I know they wernt? I ain’t seen em. So it seems like this is something that don’t really concern you but you want the freedom to talk down on transgenders because you don’t like it. When if you minded your own business would literally be no issue. It’s like asking if you wife was transgender

how do I know they wernt? I ain’t seen em. So it seems like this is something that don’t really concern you but you want the freedom to talk down on transgenders because you don’t like it. When if you minded your own business would literally be no issue. It’s like asking if you wife was transgender

lmao.

You are a ducking dummy at the highest level.

I am minding my business. And just like every women in the world would say. A man could never be a woman, never.

You can act however you want but it want make it true.

I believe in protecting black women. And a man could never be a woman

lmao.

You are a ducking dummy at the highest level.

I am minding my business. And just like every women in the world would say. A man could never be a woman, never.

You can act however you want but it want make it true.

I believe in protecting black women. And a man could never be a woman

Ok sis two snaps for you mulatto queen

but if he called the kid what the kid wanted to be called why they fire him?

Told ya. He just wouldn't say the new pronouns. So, he stopped saying Michael (making up the name), he/him. And started just saying Michelle, but not she/her. Seems like an acceptable move to me. He was never calling the kid by their birth sex or birth name anymore. But nope. Fired his ass. How's that not forcing it on people?

Told ya. He just wouldn't say the new pronouns. So, he stopped saying Michael (making up the name), he/him. And started just saying Michelle, but not she/her. Seems like an acceptable move to me. He was never calling the kid by their birth sex or birth name anymore. But nope. Fired his ass. How's that not forcing it on people?

why didn’t he?

Said it was against his religious beliefs. I keep asking how that's not being forced on him, and you keep not answering.

lol so you thought I was gonna take his side his religious beliefs don’t matter at work. Can’t bring religion into the workplace bruh you know that. That’s not being forced. He tried to bring his personal beliefs in. You not about to get a blacks person in me to side with the Bible thumper.

Back