Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

Niggas gonna do what they do. He opened the door. Nobody gives af about zion. Like that's not even the young wade niggas checking for. YOU especially know this.
Bro just because wade said this publicly means you have to care to talk about this. Some guy in here said because ppl were talking about this is why he still is talking about this and he can’t stop

what?

I care about defending a father who’s parenting techniques that promote individuality and freedom somehow draws the ire of ignorant strangers on the internet
Cool. So everybody has opinions on something that was made public by those very people.

Bro just because wade said this publicly means you have to care to talk about this. Some guy in here said because ppl were talking about this is why he still is talking about this and he can’t stop

what?

Lmao. I dunno wtf he talking about.

I think I said this in this thread or the thread about snoop son, off top that people wouldn't be talking about it if the father wasn't who he was. I agree on that end.

I'm just saying that's how people do. But Wade has opened the gates by talking about it repeatedly when no one actually asked.

I care about defending a father who’s parenting techniques that promote individuality and freedom somehow draws the ire of ignorant strangers on the internet

I think going this public with it was a bad parenting move. Looks like it adds pressure to the kid, imo. Just like that Jazz kid. Once you're the face of something, it's harder to change your stance. Trans community might feel some kinda way if he changes his mind and goes back to Zion, saying that was just a phase. That's a lot on a 12 year old.

I wouldn't want the world watching me and my family during one of the most awkward and uncomfortable stages of life.

A NBA legend and a famous Hollywood actress announces that their son is now a transgender and no one is gonna talk about it? Especially when they’re pushing him her their damn self?
My argument isn’t wade making it public

my argument is y’all are really invested in the exploits of a 13 year old for weeks

Then when I say that it’s

B06841E7-313F-4425-B511-E149A2EC8C69.png

BUT HIS DAD IS FAMOUS AND HE SAID IT PUBICLY!

I think going this public with it was a bad parenting move. Looks like it adds pressure to the kid, imo. Just like that Jazz kid. Once you're the face of something, it's harder to change your stance. Trans community might feel some kinda way if he changes his mind and goes back to Zion, saying that was just a phase. That's a lot on a 12 year old.

I wouldn't want the world watching me and my family during one of the most awkward and uncomfortable stages of life.
Maybe Zaya wanted it to be public we don’t know. Maybe Zaya wants all of this. Y’all so quick to assume things

Back