Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

I got into it with a transgendered male at my job and the way he was talking to me, I would've knocked him tf out if he were a woman.

But he was 6'3 and had at least 50 lbs on me...

So what am I supposed to do in that situation? Cause all I could do was give him the I'll fuck you up face which he understood and apologized for about a week later but that bridge was already burnt.

My feelings are mixed on the subject at hand but if someone could answer that one for me I'd appreciate it,thx.

would u have knocked out a 6’3, 50lb plus cis woman?

sorry im 5’3 thats why im asking lol

would u have knocked out a 6’3, 50lb plus cis woman?

sorry im 5’3 thats why im asking lol
Lol I have no clue but if she talked to me the way he did I certainly would have wanted to and it's more likely I would've tried. I've fought women bigger than me before.

I'm 5'4 so it don't take much to be bigger than me, I get it lol

Lol I have no clue but if she talked to me the way he did I certainly would have wanted to and it's more likely I would've tried. I've fought women bigger than me before.

I'm 5'4 so it don't take much to be bigger than me, I get it lol

sheesh! lol do u think their disrespect has less to do with them being trans and more to do with their character and lack of self control? like is this how they behave often?

Who would you want driving lessons from a nigga who actually can drive or a jackass on the net telling you what it might be like to drive or let alone own a car?

Example still don't work unless you think you can "learn" to raise a kid in a few hrs like you can learn to drive a car...though that would explain alot of ya'll shitty opinions when it comes to raising kids and putting decent human beings out into the world. Niggas treat parenthood like a damn youtube tutorial video

sheesh! lol do u think their disrespect has less to do with them being trans and more to do with their character and lack of self control? like is this how they behave often?
It was very catty... He was comparing his weave to my hair talking about I need to fix this 'mess'. He's white mind you, but hangs around black girls that let him say nigga, invited him to the cookout and all that...I don't keekee with none of them like that cause I'm at work to make money so imagine my surprise when I became the subject of discussion.

Yeah it's normal behavior for him that gets excused or even cajoled in certain settings. It's never cute or entertaining for me as it is for others.

Example still don't work unless you think you can "learn" to raise a kid in a few hrs like you can learn to drive a car...though that would explain alot of ya'll shitty opinions when it comes to raising kids and putting decent human beings out into the world. Niggas treat parenthood like a damn youtube tutorial video

It was very catty... He was comparing his weave to my hair talking about I need to fix this 'mess'. He's white mind you, but hangs around black girls that let him say nigga, invited him to the cookout and all that...I don't keekee with none of them like that cause I'm at work to make money so imagine my surprise when I became the subject of discussion.

Yeah it's normal behavior for him that gets excused or even cajoled in certain settings. It's never cute or entertaining for me as it is for others.

oh wow. he sounds obnoxious and im irked to hear Black women allow him to say nigga because FUCK NO.

i do know white gays/trans feel their marginalized identities cancels out their whiteness lmao

wrong!

oh wow. he sounds obnoxious and im irked to hear Black women allow him to say nigga because FUCK NO.

i do know white gays/trans feel their marginalized identities cancels out their whiteness lmao

wrong!

I can respect everyone's shit they go through but that particular brand of transgendered men annoys me cause it feels like their doing a parody of what they think a black woman is and it's typically the most stereotypical accent and attitude you can find.

There's toxicity on both ends of the spectrum.

I've got a mixed bag of friends. I've only had to check two of them for comparing their struggles. One is Jewish, the other is a gay male.

I respect their shit when they tell me, but we are not the same and there is no comparison.

i think men are scared into liking certain things or getting turned on by certain things. i think thats what this boils down to. this deep seated fear that they may enjoy something that society says is wrong.

thats why most men claim they dont want their ass licked until they end up asking me to do it and its enjoyable experience for both parties and it doesn't make them gay or weird. it makes them human that are entitled to pleasurable experiences.

Im not shocked you're an ass eater

:scust::tuh:

Fam just abandon what you’re trying to get at it’s gonna be a waste of both of our time lol

The answer is no because I’m not attracted to trans women. I am hetero not bi or gay

I’ve seen trans women who look great and are attractive but I’m not attracted to them to the point where I would want to date them or have sex because I’m not gay

:huh2:

So, trans women are basically gay men & some are attractive to you?

I been sonning close minded simpletons since I first graced this thread.

so because you read something one time about some different transgender ppl saying they wish they had therapy when they were younger you think Zaya is too young to make this decision herself and then get support from her parents by letting her make her own moves as a young bright young woman?

thor slow mayne take it easy

Back