Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

I edited that post. Go back and read B

I never struggled to answer anything from you. You the one that abandoned your line of questioning and then danced around answering my questions sir

look up what baseless assumptions and inferences are

You did bruh.

I had to make up an entire scenario to get you to answer.

Fall back

My argument was never about debating if they are females or not

Stick to the sidelines champ

If you wanna get in the ring with me I’ll consider it but I doubt it
Do u believe trans women pre op are actually females?

Do u believe trans women with surgery and hormone therapy are really females?

Lol I quoted it twice it's exactly what u said

Do y'all know where u really stand on this shit? Lol

again, thats not what i said.

read it again for clarity,
I said being overly concerned about your childs virginity is weirdo shit, not once did i write: children should be able to engage in sex at any age.

so again, read for understanding and stop putting your spin on shit.

again, thats not what i said.

read it again for clarity,
I said being overly concerned about your childs virginity is weirdo shit, not once did i write: children should be able to engage in sex at any age.

so again, read for understanding and stop putting your spin on shit.
U said worried about them losing their virginity too early

If ur speaking once they're adults i get it, especially if they are mature and responsible

Anything earlier than that is not too early

U said worried about them losing their virginity too early

If ur speaking once they're adults i get it, especially if they are mature and responsible

Anything earlier than that is not too early

subjective.

point is, if you actually teach children constructively about sex and how to make educated decisions, you wont be overly concerned about their choices nor try to control them to the point they end up in terrible situations.

children, at any age, are prone to engaging in “risky” behaviors. what are you planning to do to educate them on their bodies, relationship with others, std/sti, and pregnancy?

demanding abstinence wont work nor relying on archaic sex ed courses taught in schools

Last edited:
Ok. Cool, I think we're on the same page with that. So my question is with these being over simplified generalities, at what point is someone transgender? I think we agree either sex can do pretty much whatever they want without being a different gender. So what's the tipping point from being a man that's enjoying something traditionally feminine, to being a woman?

Also, is gender really a self-identification thing? If it's based on your behavior within a society, then your behaviors should identify your gender, right? Kind of like if someone takes a personality test. If all your answers say you're not sympathetic, then you won't be called sympathetic. You saying that you are, won't matter if your actions don't support it.

An example with that is, what if a man transitions to a woman. If they act still act like a masculine man (as far as hire society views it), would we still refer to them as a woman? By definition, I'd think no, but that'd be denying them their pronouns.

I guess this is just a little more in-depth look at what does it mean to "feel like a man/woman?". And is that really what gender is?

Bro they ignorin' us so they can focus on the people sayon' easily debunkable rubbish.

They kno' they wrong.

CLOSE THIS THREAD

Back