Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

It was very catty... He was comparing his weave to my hair talking about I need to fix this 'mess'. He's white mind you, but hangs around black girls that let him say nigga, invited him to the cookout and all that...I don't keekee with none of them like that cause I'm at work to make money so imagine my surprise when I became the subject of discussion.

Yeah it's normal behavior for him that gets excused or even cajoled in certain settings. It's never cute or entertaining for me as it is for others.

Oh she white fuck all that and he that type of white that be saying nigga.

So because a celebrity announced it you guys have to take it upon yourself to care to talk for weeks mainly about disapproval?
They knew what they signed up for when they put it out there to the public. They don’t seem to care though...

I got into it with a transgendered male at my job and the way he was talking to me, I would've knocked him tf out if he were a woman.

But he was 6'3 and had at least 50 lbs on me...

So what am I supposed to do in that situation? Cause all I could do was give him the I'll fuck you up face which he understood and apologized for about a week later but that bridge was already burnt.

My feelings are mixed on the subject at hand but if someone could answer that one for me I'd appreciate it,thx.
This is hilarious... especially this, the wheels were turning you were like:sup::huh2::cry3:

So because a celebrity announced it you guys have to take it upon yourself to care to talk for weeks mainly about disapproval?

Niggas gonna do what they do. He opened the door. Nobody gives af about zion. Like that's not even the young wade niggas checking for. YOU especially know this.

Are you fucking stupid bruh?

You stated that I dont know history. Which implies you knowing what I dont know. So tell me what I dont know?

lol well if you ever went to school you would know history is a wide ranging subject. I don’t feel you know that much but I can’t gauge it without a question.

so since you can’t think of anything to ask I guess I have too.

do you know anything about colorism is Louisiana and why it’s so prevalent? Paper bag tests? Haitians in Louisiana after the Haitian revolution?

lol well if you ever went to school you would know history is a wide ranging subject. I don’t feel you know that much but I can’t gauge it without a question.

so since you can’t think of anything to ask I guess I have too.

do you know anything about colorism is Louisiana and why it’s so prevalent? Paper bag tests? Haitians in Louisiana after the Haitian revolution?

You're the one stated what I dont know.

SO IF YOUR NINJA TURTLE LOOKING ASS CANT TELL ME WHAT I DONT KNOW, GO SEW A NEW QUILT OR SOME SHIT

Back