Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

Maybe Zaya wanted it to be public we don’t know. Maybe Zaya wants all of this. Y’all so quick to assume things

Parenting again. It's Wade/Gabrielle's job to protect the kid. Just because your 12 yr old said they want to be in the world's spotlight, and a face of a very polarizing issue doesn't mean you let them.

Parenting again. It's Wade/Gabrielle's job to protect the kid. Just because your 12 yr old said they want to be in the world's spotlight, and a face of a very polarizing issue doesn't mean you let them.
Yeah but who’s to say that was the wrong decision. They obviously wanna let the kid be who they are and navigate the world the way they want to. Just because others wouldn’t do that doesn’t necessarily make that wrong

Yeah but who’s to say that was the wrong decision. They obviously wanna let the kid be who they are and navigate the world the way they want to. Just because others wouldn’t do that doesn’t necessarily make that wrong

That's the point. You're restricted on being who you are when you have THAT much outside pressure. Just peer pressure can weigh hard on a 12 yr old.

If kept private, at 17 he could decide "Man I was just a 12 year old. I didn't really know what I was talking about. Im just a gay man" (just an example, not saying that's the case). But now he has to worry about LGBT blowback from that.

That's the point. You're restricted on being who you are when you have THAT much outside pressure. Just peer pressure can weigh hard on a 12 yr old.

If kept private, at 17 he could decide "Man I was just a 12 year old. I didn't really know what I was talking about. Im just a gay man" (just an example, not saying that's the case). But now he has to worry about LGBT blowback from that.

Yeah but with his parents I think the LGBT blowback is insignificant as the love and support outweighs the negativity they probably prepared her for

Plus most of it is from a nigga named lil boosie who ironically has sounded like a woman his whole rap career

Yeah but with his parents I think the LGBT blowback is insignificant as the love and support outweighs the negativity they probably prepared her for

Plus most of it is from a nigga named lil boosie who ironically has sounded like a woman his whole rap career

Haha bruh...Wade and Union can't fuck with the rage of the LGBT community. That's an intimidating group (especially for a kid) to have going against you.

Back